lookin for some info on a might quantum dps build

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Divinehero, May 23, 2023.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Asked and answered.

2. CosmicSentinaI New Player

I like to make a load out and test it against the sparring targets. Whatever gets the best damage numbers wins. Having run quantum for years as a might DPS, it gives you some survivability (quantum tunneling and stuns) but your damage will not be as great as other powers, such as electric or munitions. Quantum hits hard but not the hardest.
  3. Divinehero Level 30

hm.. been askin around and ppl are recommending quislet over grim but that still leaves me undecided on my 3rd
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Quislet does more consistent damage but doesn't apply PI. If you run with Quislet you're going to have to setup your own PI.
  5. Divinehero Level 30

yea i guess that means i need to retool my loadout a bit
  6. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Hey there, where to begin? What to say that has not been said?

Let me ask ya this……. What is the goal as this is an alt correct? U after AOE? DOT? ST?
  7. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

8. MightyHornet Well-Known Player

I almost choked reading this loadout
  9. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

A few years ago as a general “cover all bases” load out it worked surprisingly well. When asked for a catch all ranged loadout that provides ST, AOE, Burst, and mobility. I provided a loadout that checked all boxes and worked well.
    Its not one of my current loadouts i use today BUT because u almost chocked, i tested it to see how viable it is for giggles an still works pretty well haha.
    • Like x 1