Up-Votes Needed Legends PvE Ace Chemicals Unfinishable

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Elysiann, Jun 18, 2023.

1. Elysiann New Player

The last boss Chemo will infinitely glitch out leaving the alert unfinishable, wasting the entire time of the alert. Tried team wiping, members leaving and rejoining, waiting back at spawn room, nothing.

Very disheartening this has been a bug for a while and LPvE has been the bonus since Thursday and this has still not been fixed. Virtually cannot achieve any of the feats in said alert and a lot of players complaining about their time being wasted in chat.
    • Like x 8
  2. Monsterwayne0511 New Player

Just had this happen to me, wasted a full run and got absolutely nothing to show for it....
  3. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

So this is still happening. At least half my runs end in Chemo bugging out and my time being completely wasted. I suppose nobody gives a sh*t, because it's only LPvE. This map needs to be fixed or removed.
  4. Eve YouTuber

I did not run this alert yet but now I will avoid it for sure. I hope the Devs will take a look at this again. It's not like we are burning him too fast for him to bug out like that.
  5. Stranger Well-Known Player

Happened to me today, too.
  6. PandoraLaBella Well-Known Player

The solution I have is to not skip anything and rush to Chemo as soon as you finish the 2nd mini boss. I've been doing this since June, and the bug never happened again. Just make sure to kill everything in the corridors before fighting the bosses.
  7. TCoil New Player

I did this back in June as well and it was working but in the runs this time around i had Chemo bug on a few runs making it unfinishable. This has def been a bug for a long time too so it would be nice if we can get a fix for it.
  8. TCoil New Player

Bumping this up in hopes that it gets fixed before next Legends event. 90% of the time the instance bugs out on last boss and isn't completable.