Up-Votes Needed Sorcery 4-man Healer Shield bug

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Invitation2Hades, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Invitation2Hades Well-Known Player

I noticed Sorcery 4-man healer shields do not overwrite other 4-man healer shields. I first noticed it with the Clarion artifact. I would proc Clarion's Guard shield and pop Boon of Souls 4man healer shield and noticed it wouldn't overwrite it. I didn't think anything of it, I just assumed that the Clarion artifact shield had a higher priority similar to HL shield and couldn't be broken.

I then was randomly testing allies and artifacts with a friend and noticed that he was able to break my shield, despite having lower stats. I asked him to test this further by going on a low level alt, in dps gear but in healer role to apply the 4-man shield. I have 181k resto with 30k dom and he was easily able to break my 4-man healer shield but I couldn't overwrite his.

Thankfully this is exclusive to the 4-man shield as the 8-man SC shield is working as intended.

Relogging does not work, taking off artifacts does not work, taking off allies does not work. Not the first time sorcery healer shields are bugged but I still would like this to be resolved. Thank you for your time.

Edit: Testing was done on my sorcery healer with friends going on nature and electric.
    • Like x 2
  2. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

Not necessarily a bug, but the Base Shield Multiplier taking priority, instead of the actual "Shield strenght" after calculating Restoration and Dominance.
    Hard Light Shield will break any current 4-man Heal Shield, while itself being unbreakable by other Shields, regardless of it's remaining strenght.
    Water's Bubble seem to be the weakest, which does annoy me at times as dps, when I'm unable to break Nature's Swarm Shield.
  3. Invitation2Hades Well-Known Player

Either I missed something or breaking healer shields as a dps is normal. Has there been some change to how 4man healer shields perform these days?