Reset Open World Missions For Friends

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Stranger, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Stranger Well-Known Player

Can you make it possible that we can reset open world missions for friends?
    Especially now with this new boss feat which takes 3 months / 12 weeks to complete.
    • Like x 7
  2. Skille Well-Known Player

Interesting, not the worst idea.
  3. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Player's spending more money? How could they say no?
    • Like x 1
  4. myandria Item Storage

Hmm..

Do you mean reset missions for others without teaming with them and using replay badges? Interesting. Doesn't it work if you team with someone, reset the mission for everyone, then disband the team? Could you not just team with friends and do what you suggested? It's a curious request to me so I apologize if I am asking a lot of questions.
  5. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He's talking about missions, not instances. So far we can't reset missions for other players. Only instances.
    • Like x 1
  6. Stranger Well-Known Player

^ What Strich said. I can Not reset open World missions for other ppl, only for myself.
  7. Proxystar #Perception

I'm not opposed to the idea but I think its a little funny its spawned out of an impatience that it will take 3 months to get a feat, in the past feats have taken months or years to accumulate this is nothing out of the ordinary.

Where's the rush, really?
    • Like x 3
  8. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I like the idea of being able reset another player for open world missions.
    • Like x 2
  9. Stranger Well-Known Player

What else is the purpose of reseting? lol
  10. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

I haven't tested it myself, but people above are saying it doesn't work. Just wanted to bump the thread and quote you, because that's the methodology they should use when implementing it.
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

To get paid marks/loot? Seeing as most counts don't require resetting, and the bit above said 'especially' with the new count feat that does...it sounds a lot like the request is more about getting the feat done faster vs just getting loot.

Now...should the option be there? Why not...if they can program it. More replays for DBG, more in game cash for sellers, more scams for scammers, and the impatient can be done in 1 night. Wins all around!
    • Like x 1