Up-Votes Needed Stuck on Loading Screen When Alting

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by SilkyPawz, Jun 5, 2023.

1. SilkyPawz Bunny

Since the game update on Thursday when I alt to a different character it sits on a loading screen, friends say I am in game but it just shows loading till it finally disconnects me from the game or I have to do a hard shut down via task manager and force quit.

This has never happened before only started since Thursday, I even tried validate game assets and nothing is wrong no errors and it is also happening to several other people in my league I'm not the only one.
    • Like x 4
  2. Swifty Mugiwara Active Player

I've also been having the same issue when I'm playing and trying to get through my alts. I keep having to restart the game over and over when changing characters. Had it happened 3 or 4 times the other night. Very frustrating to deal with and experience when trying to get my characters through dailies and the seasonal event.
    • Like x 3
  3. AZPrime Active Player

While I haven't had this issue personally, several people have in game. I don't know if it's tangibly related to the game update but either way, this is something that needs to be resolved quickly.
  4. Betleskisan New Player

I've seen this before, but it's pretty rare. Doesn't make it any less annoying when it happens...