Let people get the best pvp item for ingame cash?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Cristoffer, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Cristoffer New Player

Pvp is dead. Maby a chance to get people to start doing pvp ones more and see the fun in it is to start over?
    Let people get the highest pvp gear right now for in game cash or pve badges? That maby will make people start doing pvp and earning pvp badges for future pvp gear?
  2. Cristoffer New Player

Or make two sets, One set that is common item rating with a lower stats. Then one set with pvp badges with a bit higher stats. So new pvp players don't need to fell that they are to far behind.
  3. creatine1 Committed Player

maybe have handicap match system
  4. Emoney Dedicated Player

Or how about getting friends and leaguemates together to play pvp? Theres been a whole surge of newer people asking to just bypass the system and get things some of us worked years for. Do you think I won every match to get all of the pvp feats and gear? No, I lost many many matches, it's part of the deal. It's also possible to split up into two groups and simultaneously que up to play. The state of pvp isnt great as far as balance of powers, but it's still possible to play and get the marks, gear and counter feats. It just takes effort and grinding like everything in this MMO.

I hate legends pve. It's mostly a ghost town too. But I'd never ask for stuff to be given to me. I either accept I wont get those feats, or work all day in LFG or league to get people to join and play.

The more SP is just given away, the more it's pointless to have the SP and feats system.
    • Like x 1
  5. MxOiE Level 30

This such a selfish and quite frankly, dead mentality. When did you “grind” for your pvp feats?