Up-Votes Needed windows 11 bug

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by thedemonocus, Jun 4, 2023.

1. thedemonocus Loyal Player

I have the game installed on my old windows 10 pc and on my new windows 11 pc but there seems to be a bug with windows 11 where you go into an area and everything is gone including vendors and the only way to fix it is to go into a different phase or leave and come back it also happens on some missions making the game unplayable on my new pc.

For example i had this happen on the 4 man 3 times in a row where i Q in in and everything is gone, couldn't see the other players, just their names on the list so i had to leave and re-Q only to have the same thing happen again so i had to go to my old windows 10 pc just to get the mission done.

I would rather play the game on my new pc since it loads much faster but this bug makes that impossible, please fix this.
    • Like x 1
  2. thedemonocus Loyal Player

I tried the game again today on the new W11 pc and it worked fine so maybe you guys fixed it already.
  3. Lerch2000 New Player

Thx, wasn't even aware win 11 had issues with DCUO, I know of one other game it has a huge random stutter, someone made a vid about a roundabout way to fix, was to limit the core to 4... don't recall how though...
    Anyways I was thinking about reinstalling win 11, guess I won't just yet, thx again.
  4. Napoleon Well-Known Player

You can do this through Window's task manager. Task Manager > Details > (Right click whatever program name) Set Affinity. A list will popup with all your CPU threads and you can check off the ones you do not want to use.
  5. thedemonocus Loyal Player

So ya bug is still there had to go back to my old pc again yesterday to get the 4 man done. I'm almost wondering if my new pc is just too fast for this game and loading into content faster than the game can load it so it puts you in an empty area, just a guess.