Mepps Game Down Again Can’t Log In How long Until The Game Back Up

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MystoganJella, Jun 4, 2023.

1. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Kicked us off waiting for the fearsome 5 can’t get back into the game :)
    • Like x 4
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Confirmed also...
    • Like x 1
  3. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Dude he’s asleep… what sucks about this is I just got a bunch of cool stuff in the vault lol and I know all that ***** getting rolled back on that tune
    • Like x 1
  4. Proxystar #Perception

You pay's your moneys you takes your chances :p
    • Like x 3
  5. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I legit just hit the exit button and it didn’t do anything then I hit it again and again I’m like ah hell
    • Like x 1
  6. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I tried to log in and kept getting this screen. I had relogged before that because the warp menu wasnt working and the timers were activating without transporting my character.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

Was seconds from finishing Elite Duo.
  8. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

The first message was a bit weird. It said something like a data issue requires you to relogin. Then when I clicked X it then sai it was down for maintenance.
  9. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Once again…. Okay, who didn’t feed the hamsters!!??
  10. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I wonder how many hamsters have lived and died, to keep the game up, during the last 12 years of this game....
  11. IraqNroll New Player

Staring into the abyss.......
  12. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

Many generations as hamsters live 2-3 years.
  13. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

So looking at about 4-5 generations if we are being generous and expect max life expectancy. Now we just gotta figure out if they have multiple hamsters working at once or 1 super hamster for each mega server....if its the latter then we are looking at least 16-24 super hamsters over 12 years.....:D
  14. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

It's unbelievable how the servers are having more and more problems on DCUO, maybe we'll have to ask ourselves the question after a while, won't we? Because it's not every day, but it's starting to feel like it. What's going on with the servers? It's becoming worrying all the same...
  15. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

The world is back up, but I guess they rewound some. I earned renown from DaBoom and was fighting Ebon when the system went down. The renown I earned is gone though.
  16. MiLady Well-Known Player

Its has been and is still down for me for the past 4 days. Disconnected. Error: <0x0009,3,0>. I have not had the chance for name grab, artifact XP, the summer seasonal, nor my dailies. USPC, Windows 7.
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Wow. Did you know Windows 7 support ended in 2020?
  18. MiLady Well-Known Player

The game still runs the old unreal engine 3, so it should work on Windows 7. Even though updates have stopped, the OS still works fine. By the way, I am still getting "Disconnected" error <0x0009,3,0> message.
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Did you try putting in a ticket with support?
  20. MiLady Well-Known Player

Yes, I put in a support ticket.
    Its 5:20pm EST. I am still getting the "Disconnected error <0x0009,3,0>". Day 5 of continued disconnect error.