Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - June 2023

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 31, 2023.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Dolphin's scales are blue.
    [IMG]
  2. Dark Warrior Active Player

Can't wait to get that skin on Calexia, it looks awesome.
  3. CrashMode New Player

I kinda wish the community could poll vote for upcoming Fate rewards. Would like to see more generalized simple slimline styles, as they would be more versatile in customization, rather than Desert Batman Goggles.
  4. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

I thought the skin looked great and pretty unique. I couldn't fathom why you were so disappointed, so I went and looked up your posts ... the common thread is that you don't care about skins, materials, auras, the big thing you're looking for is emblems and different places to put them, right?
  5. darth_paul Dedicated Player

The skin looks cool in the images, but only by getting it for real and trying it out on my water girl will I know if it's really as good as it looks or not.
  6. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Well, yeah, I'd like them to give us chest styles where emblems look way bigger than they currently do and some proper Superman styles that are worth this name, but that's not the point. The point is that I find the "reward" ugly, firstly (but to each their own, I guess), and more importatnly totally useless. I mean, I'm very positive that the vast majority of the players wear styles that fully cover their character's body, so the skin wouldn't even show. Speaking of this particular skin, it won't cover those very parts of the body that in some styles (such as Apokoliptian Amazon) don't get covered by the style pieces. Tell me what the point of this is.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you were to make an Atlantean or amphibious character, it would make sense if you weren't wearing a lot of armor:
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  8. Corsair X Well-Known Player

I freaking love the skins. more skins with Textures and detail PLease!!!!
  9. Eve YouTuber

They did it with the Blue Beetle style, I would love to see more of these. Maybe it was a hassle because of DC\WB, but they should keep trying anyway.
    • Like x 2
  10. Jcal Dedicated Player

Does anyone here know what the Fate Tokens cap is? Is it 9999?
  11. Jcal Dedicated Player

Well if anyone's ever curious, the Fate Token cap IS NOT 9999. Who knows what the actual cap is, but I'll get there when I get there, lol.

So if you're a currency hoarder like me, hoard away, baby! :)
    • Like x 1
  12. Iconic Simulation YouTuber