Did anyone get the EOG Upgrade?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Prindacerk, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Prindacerk Committed Player

I can't see it having been upgraded. It's still in my previous breakthrough point as far as I can tell.
  2. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

I got the EOG upgrade on my toons (1 went to 163, 1 went to 200).

I'm wondering if the people that had the XP slotted, but didn't have the breakthrough yet, got the shaft, maybe?
  3. Prindacerk Committed Player

Possibly. My toon was on the breakthrough threshold. I was waiting on Marketplace sale to buy Seals of Completion.
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you have not when you believe you should have, please post or PM me your character name and server.
    • Like x 1
  5. Jcal Dedicated Player

Oh yeah, I got 'em all right.

Each of my EoGs were at Rank 160. All of them are Rank 200 now. Hnnnggg!
    • Like x 1
  6. Blood Rising New Player

i didnt get my eog updated to on alts
    have 2 alts with eog at 160 and still same
    EUPC
    DC WAR
    Blood jr
  7. MARRKK8 New Player

Hello, could you also help me, my gemini eye artifact has experience that exceeds 179 and did not update, help me MEPPS, my pj is MARKK8 EU server
  8. zNot Loyal Player

Will this get fixxed or will we need to PM?
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have identified that the EoG boost on EU PS/PC did not...happen, or succeed. We are investigating.
    • Like x 3
  10. Birchy New Player

My eog has not been boosted
    Name: Birchye
    EU/PS
    Vil side
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We will properly boost the EU PS/PC Eyes of Gemini over restarts tonight with one additional hour of downtime.
    • Like x 4
  12. kallader Committed Player

We will loose nothing like name etc right the word restarts kinda scare me XD
  13. DMan72 New Player

Character - Athriel (Hero)
    Server - US PS
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yes, and I was very interested in seeing how it would work as I had an EOG at 159 but it had enough XP for the high 190's in it. Honestly had I known the boost was coming (I should have figured after VWD) I would have bumped the 159 through to 160, but as it stands the 159 got the 180 level and proceeded to 197 where the XP already loaded took it.

I was worried it would be a flat 180, meaning I'd have lost XP....and I'd have been a bit miffed about that.
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

EoGs on EU PS/PC have been properly boosted.
    • Like x 1