Can't get past character select (Test Server)

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Eve, May 26, 2023.

1. Eve YouTuber

I keep get this message after picking my character;
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  2. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Having the same issue. Exactly the same.
    • Like x 2
  3. Hraesvelg Always Right

Same here.
    • Like x 2
  4. RTX Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Hraesvelg Always Right

I'd like to check the new feat updates, but it's almost equally day ruining that the message is that you need "a update" instead of "an update".
    • Like x 2
  6. Incineration Inferno Active Player

Exactly the same last night/this morning. Get to character screen, select character and disconnect.

Has anyone gotten word if fixed/test server up now?
    • Like x 1
  7. Incineration Inferno Active Player

FYI, I literally just tried PC test server again and same issue as previous night.

Loads to character selection screen but after you pick character and launch you are sent a disconnect
    • Like x 1
  8. GiantKingG New Player

same issue i cant get in game
  9. Hraesvelg Always Right

Not that I expected it to, but validating the game assets didn't fix it. I'm sure someone will be in on Tuesday to flip the right switch.
    • Like x 2
  10. BumblingB I got better.

Can confirm, same issue. Finally had time to go and do some testing.
    • Like x 2
  11. Stranger Well-Known Player

Same issue here.
    • Like x 1
  12. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I confirm the same problem ... I just recovered enough of my arm after the accident and wanted to do some tests ... well, it turns out not to be fate ...
    • Like x 1
  13. Trinidad James Loyal Player

14. Princess True New Player

Same is happening to and uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, even tried making a new character, got through character creation and then kicked out again but the character was recognised
  15. Eve YouTuber

Still getting the error. Hopefully @Mepps will see this and get the dev in charge to flip the switch so we can update :oops:
  16. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Same issue, but i guess its a planned downtime that hasn't been communicated at this point. :D
    • Like x 1
  17. Penryn The Gadgeteer

It looks like they forgot to push out the relevant client update for the latest server hotfix. So while the server is technically online, no one can do anything until the client update is released.
    • Like x 3
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We'll get this fixed up. Sorry for the delay.
    • Like x 8
  19. Incineration Inferno Active Player

Thank you, please let us know when it up and working again.

I just tried again before checking the forums just now for this message update and still same issues, after character selection, disconnected.
  20. Eve YouTuber

Weird, I was able to get on after updating the launcher.