Up-Votes Needed Can't log in after entering Gotham

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by EsperZeru, May 20, 2023.

1. EsperZeru New Player

This bug just happened to me i teleported to Gotham and i got an infinite load screen, now i cannot log in on my character at all and i keep getting a "world down for maintenance" whenever i try
    • Like x 12
  2. EsperZeru New Player

Update: after an hour of trying i eventually got back on however this bug happened on two of my characters so i can confirm its a real problem
  3. Stranger Well-Known Player

Same problem here. Teleported to Gotham yesterday, can't even log in NOW!!!
    "World down for Maintenance"
    EUPS/PC
  4. KobeEl Well-Known Player

Same here, EUPS/PC, I teleported to my base in Gotham, cannot log on the character anymore !
  5. Phantom Bat New Player

Same here, EU/PC. I get kicked out after an infinite loading screen. I was on my base and warped to Dakota City, happened there first now can't log in on two characters.
  6. MissPayton New Player

Same here went to Gotham and now can’t log in PS EU
  7. Phantom Bat New Player

Tried to zone Dakota City from HoL teleporter, infinite loading screen then disconnect. Now I can't log in to that character either.
    • Like x 1
  8. Elusian Crowd Control

9. Lahannya New Player

same - starting to annoy most ppl since they are on weekend and missing out on the double marks
  10. Time Stone Active Player

Same. Last night only those toons were affected that were stuck in Gotham. Now I can't login any of my toons.
    • Like x 1
  11. Eikoo New Player

12. Mind Piercing New Player

The same is happening to me and my partner. We are trying to log in but it’s not working because we have bases in Gotham. Sort it out DC, it’s full of bugs. EU/PS
  13. RematB New Player

Same also, trying for the 6th time to login nothing happens - EU PC
  14. ElNinjaDeLasGalletas New Player

Same here, after one hour of attempts to enter. Third time this week.
  15. EsperZeru New Player

It looks like the bug doesn't just effect Gotham anymore xS i just tryed logging in and i left my char in the The House of Legends Dx
  16. BƖack Dedicated Player

Same here.
  17. RTX Well-Known Player

Wait 15 Minutes and try again! (After your last try, don´t try in between). This will ensure that your character gets removed from the query (Disconnected function)