Up-Votes Needed Leaggue Bank Problem

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by MrK, May 6, 2023.

1. MrK Active Player

Hey there, we got a pretty big leaggue with alot of items.
    2 banks are fully up for grabs.
    The other 2 (3,4) should be admin roll locked.
    But if you wanne grab the full item let's say 999 stacks you cant directly take them.
    But if you take like 250 with double clicking or spliting the item you can you grab them out.
    This is a pretty bad situation right now.
    I hope the devs can take a serious look into this.
    • Like x 1
  2. myandria Item Storage

Question; are the banks that have the 999 stacks full of inventory? If they are, then that may be the issue. When you move items out of your league base inventory, especially full stacks, your inventory needs an empty slot to temporarily transfer that stack/item to before it hits your personal inventory. I have run into this problem before, so what I do is ensure that not only do I have an open slot (or two) within that bank, but an open slot in my personal inventory as well.
  3. MrK Active Player

It has nothing to do with inventory.
    It are the leaggue permissions it self.
    Even when i locked the bank people were still able to pull out stacks from locked bank.
  4. MrK Active Player

Bump, as reminder leaggue bank permission issue...
  5. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

i said this but they didnt trust me
    • Like x 1
  6. MrK Active Player

I had contact with the support desk as well... They said to me post on the forum..
    But seems like nothing beeing done about it.

This was the contact response..

Your request (1238742) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

GM Dunbar (Daybreak Games)

May 8, 2023, 8:49 AM PDT

Greetings 420®,

This is GM Dunbar. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Unfortunately, this is not an issue that we are able to correct in Customer Service. I have escalated this issue to our Development Team, but I also encourage you to also post on the game forums here https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?forums/arkham-asylum-bug-reports.134/. The developers often look to the forums for feedback on game content. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again. Have a great day and thank you for playing DCUO!
    Safe travels,
    Senior GM Dunbar
    Daybreak Games
  7. MrK Active Player

Just wondering when this is gonne be fixed?
    Are you guys working on it?
    I see more people having this issue.
  8. MrK Active Player

Hey mepps, i see you guys fixing leaggue issues on xbox what about the leaggue bank permission issue going on for the past 2 weeks now?
  9. MrK Active Player

Bump..