Up-Votes Needed Log In Issues

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Torsed1335, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Torsed1335 New Player

I've been unable to log in to the game since the Shock to the System launch.
    "The world is down due to maintenance." <0x000C,5,0>
    I'm on the USPC server and I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the whole game. Thank you.
    • Like x 5
  2. Torsed1335 New Player

This has started happening again as of yesterday.
    • Like x 2
  3. Djel000 New Player

For the past 3 days I have not been able to log in. The log in screen would load for 2 mins once i click on my character and eventually tell me the world is down. I've tried logging in at different times of the day, my friends can log in but for some reason I can't.
    • Like x 2
  4. Vorael New Player

I have the same problem on pc, first it was my side characters then it affected my main, it seems to be triggered whenever I try to warp to metropilus or gotham. I'll have to check if any of my characters are still playable but at this point the game is unplayable.
    • Like x 2
  5. MrK Active Player

There was another thread going on this.
    But got deleted somehow.
    Multiple people are affected (Europe)
    Pc/psn/switch reports.
    • Like x 2
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I've still been able to log in every day on 2 different laptops, one 7-year old Windows 10 laptop, and 1 brand-new 2023 Windows 11 Pro laptop.

I hope a resolution is found soon for those affected.
    • Like x 2
  7. sebfm Well-Known Player

Same here.

I think I have a clue, seems to occur when entering specific zones (for example, entering a police station in Gotham). Doesn't affect Shock the System Duo apparently.

Edit 1 : Doesn't affect all characters in the same account. Only specific character is concerned, seems to be linked with localization ingame.

Edit 2 : On all my characters, 2 are affected and both are in police stations on heroic side. 1 is in Diamond District Police Station, the other 1 is in China Town Police Station.
    • Like x 1
  8. sebfm Well-Known Player

In order to prevent issue, do not enter police stations. For characters inside police stations that are unloggable I filled a support request in order to ask for my chars to be TP outside police stations. I invite you to do so too. Sending moral support while waiting.

Edit : Occurs also when using any portal inside Metropolis or Gotham
    • Like x 1
  9. sebfm Well-Known Player