Memberships

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jords21, May 12, 2023.

1. inferno Loyal Player

ye, after 11 years of buying stuff in the market; there really aren't much left for me to buy. i bought the batman cowl, even though it was overprized, because it was an iconic style and I wanted to support their efforts but i'm a biig superman fan and there is nothing...Nothing.
    Ah well, I do have other hobbies that are demanding more of my funds but it's such a shame that I still want to spend money in DCUO with nothing worthwhile to spend on.
  2. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Big Superman fan here my self and it’s crazy how they either can’t do anything with him or they don’t want to. Even the updated house of el warsuit isn’t on there but a few of the other ones are .. so crazy to me
  3. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

That's a really ridiculous request. If you can't afford subscription AND whatever else you want to buy from the Marketplace - choose one or the other.
  4. Rejchadar Inquisitor

[IMG]
  5. Miahztwin Committed Player

People still complain about paying for membership in 2023? Lol if only you were here for the threads about premium vs legendary
    • Like x 2
  6. Dene Devoted Player

oh god

I almost forgot about them lol

but 100%
  7. Dark Warrior Active Player

I like my membership package as is.
  8. drail27 Active Player

No thank you