New Emotes

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by M0RRISSEY, Apr 28, 2023.

1. M0RRISSEY New Player

So I see in the UI new emotes. How do we trigger them in game?
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

if it's ps, just press down on your pad. that brings up the selection. to add / change the selection, go to your styles menu & there's a new emotes tab.

dunno what it is on pc, though.
    • Like x 1
  3. M0RRISSEY New Player

Thank you so much
  4. M0RRISSEY New Player

I’m sorry I’m still not seeing the emote wheel. I am on ps4. What am I doing wrong?
  5. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

You have to hold it for a while for the wheel to pop up
    • Like x 1
  6. Korlick Loyal Player

Hold down on the d-pad.
  7. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Correct me if I am wrong but the deleted "The Wave" emote. That was my forite emote. Every alert or raid i would wave to everyone and leave. I would like to see it back
    • Like x 1
  8. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

It's been renamed "Oh Hi"
    • Like x 2
  9. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Thanks I thought so, but I would really like to see it changed back to waving. Waving has several meanings, like hello, goodbye, understood, etc. Thanks again \o
    • Like x 1
  10. M0RRISSEY New Player

Ok finally got it! Lol you guys are awesome thanks for the help
    • Like x 1
  11. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

The different waves, rude gestures, rests, ETC. were each given individual names for the vendor. Like the flirty female emote is now "oh hi" as Tiff says, flirty female rest is "hug knees", powerful dance emote is "side shuffle", ETC.
    • Like x 2
  12. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Yep, because you can now have multiple different waves, for example, and calling them all "wave" would be a nightmare. :D
    • Like x 1
  13. beardrive Committed Player

Now that I know how to use it, it's great! You can actually do different emotes from different character personalities that you could never do before. So if you wanted a silly dance, with a serious character you would never be able to do that before. I love the new emotes wheel and now it's actually easier to use, than grabbing my keyboard and typing backslash. That was always quicker than going through the menu system on a PS4. Now, this is quicker, and much better!
    • Like x 1
  14. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

yeah, but the word Howdy replaced "The Wave" emote. That is a terrible, terrible word to replace it with. I would always use the wave emote when i leave a instance but know nothing is remotely close, just my opinion
  15. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Speaking of which, where is the vendor?
  16. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Plastic Man, orrery room, under Rip Hunter and by Booster
    • Like x 4
  17. TekMan New Player

With the keyboard is the Left-Ctrl key the one used to activate the emotes menu.
    • Like x 1
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

This might help??
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I show it in this video. ;)
    • Like x 2