Livestream Preview: Rewards and Resurgence

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Upcoming Rewards!

Hello! It is time to take a look at new rewards headed your way: our next Resurgence Mega Capsule and May's Daily Reward from Doctor Fate.

Join us for a preview livestream today at 2PM PT over on our official twitch channel.
    • Like x 13
  2. Eve YouTuber

Mepps you made my day omg!!!
    • Like x 1
  3. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

4. Jcal Dedicated Player

Ooooo! There's something special cooking, isn't there?
    • Like x 1
  5. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

*MGS Alert Sound*

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. Jaelia Committed Player

Exciting :p
    • Like x 1
  7. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

glad the caps stack now
    • Like x 1
  8. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

They do? Nice. Was sad that there was no stacking Reward Box this time.

And mortified that the Skins are not unlockable on Alts. Gave Mechanized to a Gadgets Toon, was expecting it to be unlockable at 350 Replays, like the Auras :(

EDIT: 525 as for the Booster Bundle Skins are too excessive that I'd pay that. Have yet to get any Skins from the recent TCs, so I don't know if/at what price they are unlockable. I just assume 350 as with every other TC Collection except Lasso of Truth.
  9. Punkpirate Well-Known Player

NOOOOOOOOOOO not again, the perfect goggles but again sticked to a mask, like Static ones , well back to another 12 years waiting for goggles that are just goggles on your head and can go with hairstyles.:D
  10. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Wow, more Batman stuff. Yay, so excited :eek:.
    • Like x 1
  11. Tolly Committed Player

Well okay, Batman was becoming an overdose there, I'm here to play DC Universe Online, not Batman Universe Online which DCUO was starting to become...

Now we just need to solve the problem of the overabundance of aura/material!

I'd like to see as much passion for adding new bases to us rather than an overabundance of aura/material, because there would be a market for it on DCUO too. ¨For example basic themes with possible iconic locations or stuff in reference to power. Watching ESO for example in that game the new dwellings (base) are always amazing when they happen, I would so love to see and feel that in DCUO too!

Who ever wanted to see that base look like Star Labs? or the fortress of solitude? or something like green lantern etc etc
  12. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

Burn money to get random stuff? Maybe in another life….
  13. XPerfectX Well-Known Player

It's just my opinion and mine only and if I hurt someone, I'm really sorry. I find the new skins ugly, they don't match the muscle on the body just erase it and same for the eyes. I'm disappointed, it's basically the same skin with only a color change except for 3 or 4 /16, it's not worth it but it's a good step toward something more worked. Keep up the good work!
    • Like x 1
  14. Triumph or Die Well-Known Player

None of this excites me. I don't like the skins and the Knightmare Batman look can already be achieved in the game. In fact, my Batman-inspired character has it on. Good for those that are excited for this. It's just not for me.
    • Like x 1
  15. Tolly Committed Player

One day, I'd like someone to explain to me how the materials and auras can reflect the DC universe? we've seen that for the last few years in DCUO, and most of them are never worn because some of them can be so ugly. Sometimes I feel like with DCUO it's trying to turn the comic into a kind of manga.
    • Like x 1
  16. CosmicSentinaI New Player

You may have had my business if you had made it so when we open the capsule, we can choose which power set skin we want. I have multiple toons and would have opened multiple capsules. But randomized? No thanks, I will not be dumping funds into that money pit. Nice try.
    • Like x 1
  17. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

They're tradable. You can send them to whichever character you want.
  18. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

19. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

welp, apparently that was only in the live stream..
  20. Eve YouTuber

The ones they show on the livestream that stack are the Market Place ones.