Dekota City Bugs

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Captain C, Apr 20, 2023.

1. Captain C Active Player

Water Elemental wave things that you beat up for Steel, they don't have the death animation until a minute after spasming when defeating one. It's probably already known, just thought to mention it.
  2. Limey Committed Player

1) There's zero need to make a thread about it when you could reply to the dedicated open world discussion thread.

2) This is the wrong place for this, as the test center is for testing and debugging new unreleased content.

3) There is a dedicated feedback thread in the developer feedback forum for open world feedback, as well as the bug report forum for posting bugs present in the live game.
    • Like x 2
  3. Captain C Active Player

I'll move this elsewhere, sorry for bothering you
  4. Limey Committed Player

If I didn't say it, someone else would. Don't act like I have anything to do with your inability to read this lovely sentence right underneath the "Test Feedback" link.

"Discuss changes and feedback on new features currently being evaluated on the public Test Server."
    • Like x 1
  5. Sentiency Well-Known Player

They moved the thread to the bug section. Move on.
    • Like x 1
  6. Limey Committed Player

What are you talking about? This thread is still in the Testing Feedback forum.
  7. Sentiency Well-Known Player

Sorry- he opened a thread in the bug forums with the same issue that was presented here. Happy?
    • Like x 1
  8. Limey Committed Player

I would've been happier if you hadn't said anything and given me a reason to keep posting on this thread, but you're welcome to correct that choice of actions moving forward.
  9. Sentiency Well-Known Player

And you’re welcome to not be pompous. You made your point in your first comment, no need to continue to drag it when they corrected their actions. But since you clearly just want an argument from whoever you can get it from, this will be my last comment to you. Have a good day.
    • Like x 1
  10. Limey Committed Player

Are you aware you're glossing over the fact that OP instigated additional reply with the snark of this response? You suggesting I am being pompous when I am, in fact, educating OP, followed by pointing out your poorly chosen semantics that were, in fact, only repeating a statement already made by OP, is absurd. Contrary to your belief, no argument has actually occurred in this thread. You are simply being combative, and I am pointing out your flawed attempts to create an argument.

The simple fact is I had no reason to come back to this thread until you made a completely unnecessary post instigating an additional response, out of some odd desire to act righteous or create drama.

Good day.
  11. Captain C Active Player

I didn't want any trouble or drama, my mistake, I'm sorry Limey. I would delete my thread if I could
  12. Captain C Active Player

This projection behavior is getting quite old real fast, we all have a freedom of speech, and as far as I can see we are all trying to help. I've already accepted responsibility for posting in the wrong forum, no one else is to blame for anything, do not fret
  13. Captain C Active Player

In all honesty, it does appear that way you innately described. I was thinking you were just redirecting me to a different forum, which is fine. Anything else is just because this thread has been left open and it bothers someone. Perhaps, it might be best if one of the admins, moderators, or authorized staff can delete this thread?
  14. Limey Committed Player

I don't think you quite understand the concept of projection, in contrast to being responding to and calling out the snark and taunting of others, but I digress, you are correct that there is really nothing left to say here and nobody has any viable or productive reason to continue posting on this thread.
    • Like x 1
  15. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Number fifteen is my lucky number.