Now Available: Shock to the System!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 20, 2023.

1. merrygoblin Well-Known Player

2. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

All In All & Overall

This DLC Is Absolutely Perfect
    From The Beautiful City To The In Game Enemies
    Everything Is What I Expect With More

Thank You Who Had Imput & Put Some Time & Work Into This DLC

I Give You Much Praise
    • Like x 2
  3. GreenLanternJohnA New Player

Nintendo switch Dakota city is slow lag. Mepp fix please
  4. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

I totally disagree.
    Reused maps and adds everywhere. Reskinned bosses. A simply cube raid with 10 oneshot mechanics in same time (elites). Endless farm, devs said no more open world boss farm after Legion episode. Now we got the biggest, most boring, and longest farm we ever had. Does fun mean this these days?

This is only my opinion, I'm really sorry that devs had small resources for this episode. However thank you for your hard work. I hope you'll get much more ideas and resources next time.
  5. GreenLanternJohnA New Player

Nintendo Switch DC Universe Online is not working
  6. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Well As Anybody Here You Have Your Opinion Boy
    As I Have Mine

We Can Agree To Disagree On That Notion
  7. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Gizmo seems to have... hit a growth spurt. He was as big as my spry large toon when I did the bounty last night, but still with his bobblehead proportions. It was.... disturbing. Even more disturbing than that monstrosity I posted a while back..... like a baby stretched to the size of an adult man. His head alone is as big as some of my smaller toons' whole bodies! :eek:
  8. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

While there are things i like overall I'm finding things to be very frustrating.

Load time for the bounties is awful. Unless I'm there a minute or two before they spawn they remain invisible to me for a long time so I'm stuck there getting hit by aoes and control effects while not being able to hit them back.

I've been complaining about certain powers double casting for years. I can work around it in normal content well enough but in elite it pretty much guarantees I'm going to die a lot getting stuck in power animations that go off without me casting them or wanting to. I wish you could do something about this because it's ruining my experience to a point I just shut the game off.
  9. RamaKrishna New Player

## shock to the system, you cannot bring the system up unless you have ... om namah shiva
  10. RamaKrishna New Player

you want Ebon, the find Ebon clusters in the Feerrot of EQ2 thank you i love you come bless this house, RAM
  11. Revolastion Active Player

Awesome I'm sure i missed so much in 1 month! I'm now about to get back into this :D
  12. Controller Devoted Player

Been very busy lately but found time to log in yesterday and check things out in Dakota city....

Made it to the missions area and found my man ICON there....he's not in the game (yet) as far as I know but his BEAUTIFUL image is there.

You all almost made me shed a tear of joy with that image...I know that Rocket is there but I did not expect the facial image of my FAVORITE DC Character!

[IMG]

Folks can't say "Well, when are you going to do DIFFERENT DC Characters?" "We're tired of the same old same old".....lol.

Keep up the GOOD WORK, DI!

And Icon's image looks AWESOME! To me they NAILED IT!

[IMG]

[IMG]

Looking forward to MORE Milestone (DC) characters in this game!!
    • Like x 1
  13. GreenLanternJohnA New Player

14. GreenLanternJohnA New Player

Nintendo switch for Dakota city is error server
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The new Style Sets from this content need to be Style Unlockable A.S.A.P!

I am a Subscriber, and as such I received the new Enhanced jetpack Back Style as my Day 2 Log In Reward (I don't remember the exact name off the top of my head, but you can look at the Day 2 Subscriber Rewards and see what it is.) I needed it on 2 different characters, so I redeemed it on one, then switched over to the other to Unlock it on that Alt, only to find out it is not yet Unlockable! :(

Please correct this oversight on the next Hotfix!