Up-Votes Needed Emotes being interrupted by other players

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Operation Failure, Apr 9, 2023.

1. Operation Failure Well-Known Player

Due to the last emote bug you can now interrupt others from certain emotes such as sleep, dance, read, etc just by walking up to them.

Along with this emotes end instantly if you move in the slightest. Which took away me having fun doing the comical wave while on the move.
    • Like x 2
  2. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

They can also be interrupted if base pets bump into you - try using one with a bunch of psycho Teekls rampaging about.
  3. Talks2MuchSense Well-Known Player

This has always been the case. If a player inadvertently makes your toon move from its spot, even slightly, it will knock you out of the Emote. There was no bug, this was day 1. It's just that there were less ways to do it day 1. It's likely this happens because of a link to the "hate system". The same way you'll get knocked out of an Emote if an Enemy Add or Boss hits you with anything. Moving Emotes have also never existed. Theres nothing here to fix.
  4. Operation Failure Well-Known Player

Yes, that's the only way I know would automatically knock someone out of an emote.
  5. Operation Failure Well-Known Player

Trust me moving while doing an emote has always been a thing besides ones like dancing. It's just that after the last bug with the emote system none of it works the same. Wish I could get video proof but no one would've thought emotes would get bugged that bad.
    • Like x 1
  6. Talks2MuchSense Well-Known Player

You keep referencing "bug" with no context. What Emote bug are you referring to?
  7. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  8. Operation Failure Well-Known Player

What bigbadron linked.