Valentine's collections ninja climbing booties!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by beardrive, Mar 17, 2023.

1. beardrive Committed Player

[IMG]

The collection for the Ninja climbing boots, a collection which finishes not only that collection off, but two other collections to complete a fourth collection which gives you an emblem was incompletable for most this year.

Is "...as long as our love shall last." An exotic item in the game? As you can see from the image there are 128 icons, and I deleted all of the rest that weren't relevant. So out of about 250 gathering nodes I received one collection. This was using Batman. Each one of those nodes does not always give a collection. After a couple of weeks of looking on the broker daily I found someone who didn't know the price of it who put it up for $850k.

I guess they didn't understand the rarity of it, because it is not rare. It is a common collection from a seasonal event that should be dropping with the frequency of all of the other collections that I have deleted. All of those collections in my image were deleted about six times over to get just three.

After the 2 weeks seeing if this collection would drop on the broker, I decided to post mine for 22.5 million on the EU server. The next time I logged in it was gone.

Rare collections like that go for about maybe 2 to 3 million tops on the EU server, unless they are for the flashpoint statue large, which you're just not going to get. I think the last I saw was seven or eight million each.

So what makes the value of these ninja climbing boots so exotic and rare that people "can't have them?" Negligence. As seen from the broker no one was even going to farm them to put them up. In two weeks a single one on the broker? I took advantage of it, and ripped somebody off 22.5 million dollars to make a profit and a point, when that collection really should have been up for only about 250 to 300K... Just like all the other collections from those series of four.

And the only thing I have to be ashamed of is I gave it to one or two alts I may never use it on, when I could have posted them quite confidently for 22.5 million, as I had done "the work" to get it.

Revaluing IP that is no nominally relevant wastes my time and everybody else's. If you turn something off people will just abandon it.
    • Like x 1
  2. beardrive Committed Player

3. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  4. beardrive Committed Player

"As long as I can be with you" is the name of the collection, from emotional wedding vow. I pasted the wrong thing. I believe that is the only correction, but it was too late to correct it so I post it here. This collection I didn't note completes "wedding vows" collection set as well.
  5. beardrive Committed Player

Funny I look at the price from two years ago, and it's about what I sold it for. LOL Yes, it's not game-breaking, but another frustrating and very long post for a very simple style that we should just be able to get and move on.
    • Like x 1
  6. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

What i did back in the day w seasonal collections, is walk into the Kahndaq raid portal. Then

•u arent competing with other players

•it only has 1 native collection, so when a seasonal appears, you wont have a million other things dropping along side it. Just the 1 collection + the seasonal collection
    • Like x 1
  7. beardrive Committed Player

Thanks! I did go into Gotham under siege, but I think that none of those collections drop in those open world portals. Just metropolis and Gotham. And then the raids. But the main issue was the less than exotic collection rate! I think an exotics with time capsules they are less than 1.5%. this is even less than that. I think it's .020% if you need to collect 500 times in order to get a single item. That was the main issue. But thanks again for the information. I will file it away and use it for future purposes. :)
  8. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

If you're referring to the yellow collections, I can confirm that the seasonals do drop in the T6 open worlds, at least. I have no idea about the drop rate, but I have been getting the Mxy clover collections in at least up to Doomed Washington. I haven't been picking up the collections in Death Metal or Infernal Kahndaq, because by the time I get to those, I just want to finish my bounties and go to bed.
    • Like x 1