Maintenance Broke Leagues…

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by UnboundHeavenlyDemon, Mar 11, 2023.

1. UnboundHeavenlyDemon Well-Known Player

I have alts on my league,I went to one to do the Saint Patrick and I just didn’t saw the league chat.I went to league and it says create league.I log off and go to my main and it says my alt is still there but in my alt I cant see the league management or the chat like I’m not in a league but I confirmed I am in my main toon
    • Like x 8
  2. Minotaur38 Active Player

Me too. League members are thinking I kicked them.
  3. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Ok, if you have confirmed you are still in the league, it sounds like to me permission changes have been made to your rank level that prevents your alt's rank level from interacting in league chat or other abilities. I would look at those settings first. You can click on each rank and see what is permissible and what is restricted.
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

It's actually a known bug that creeps out sometimes (also on test server) Because of some issues they have with the league system (If I understood it correctly, Mepps explained it once) so It just happens randomly to players, I think he's supposed to contact support when he has this bug
    • Like x 2
  5. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Does that mean that we are not going to be in our league for a long time until the devs fix the problem?
    • Like x 3
  6. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Oh wow, I didn't know a bug like this existed. I wonder if it self clears after so many logging off / logging on instances? Or would restarting your PS/PC do the trick?
  7. Eve YouTuber

No, it usually fixes itself, or support fixes it. But it will just creeps back once in awhile.
    • Like x 3
  8. Ryazan Dedicated Player

What happens if you turn your name tag on in the UI options? Does it show your character name and league correctly, or does it show you as leagueless?
  9. Eve YouTuber

It doesn't, you need to contact support from what I know
    • Like x 1
  10. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Thanks
    • Like x 1
  11. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

@#@$! @#$ ^&&!!! !@#$.
    • Like x 1
  12. UnboundHeavenlyDemon Well-Known Player

I’m looking at the lfg and a lot of people are going through this and it happened after maintenance
  13. UnboundHeavenlyDemon Well-Known Player

and now everyone waits for it to fix itself because it’s happening to a lot of people atm
    • Like x 1
  14. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

15. Eve YouTuber

oh that's weird. I'm guessing on US? I'll up vote Gundraasi's thread aswell. Yeah It's not the usual small bug of one person at the time it seems
  16. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I'm fairly certain this will "work itself out". Not getting how this bug is working. I was on my primary alt earlier and everything was clear...and logging on right now I'm leagueless. I have to check down my list. I can handle having to redecorate my league hall if I have to but the idea of losing out on a bunch of special and rare base items really upsets me particuarly all the BvsS posters and the stuff I paid cash for...
    • Like x 1
  17. Ryazan Dedicated Player

NVM

Found it out on my own... [IMG]
  18. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

Daybreak…living up to their name
  19. Swifty Mugiwara Active Player

Not sure what the Devs are doing behind the scenes but I logged on my main and its league less where my alts are still in my league. But some of my alts are in the league and still say my main is in the league. Never seen this before in the all the time I've played this game.
    • Like x 3
  20. Zero303 Well-Known Player

ok i thought they kicked me and all my alts....ty for that .
    they break games indeed.
    • Like x 1