New Forum Avatars

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Feb 27, 2023.

1. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

Who cares? Nothing wrong with these forums as is... Focus on the game. It's the game that we pay to play, not the forums... your taking time away from game upgrades, improvements so we can have a new picture above our names in these FREE forums? Noone pays attention to the avatars and if you do you need a life. Stop distracting yourselves with trivial things and work on the f.... game.
  2. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Clock work
    • Like x 4
  3. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I'mma be honest.... I highly doubt the community manager uploading some images to the forum is gonna be all that detrimental to the game's..... anything......

He's the community manager, not a dev. The team isn't one big mass with the exact same jobs. They're divided up.
    • Like x 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

Lmao do you even realize that Mepps is the community manager and he isn't here to fix the game because that's not his job? Keep your tears to yourself man, I couldn't care less if you're allowing me to post something or not with your nasty attitude
    • Like x 3
  5. Eve YouTuber

Similar to my comment on another thread. The artists should fix pvp and stop working on cosmetics. Lol
    • Like x 3
  6. the solowing Steadfast Player

i agree with this thread!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. KlarionDCUO New Player

Any chance of an app being created? Checking forums/etc. on mobile is quite bad generally.
    • Like x 1
  8. Eve YouTuber

That would be amazing. Please Mepps ^^^^ It would help keeping up with DCUO News too.
  9. myandria Item Storage

Hmm..

Umm...

Well...

You don't have to use the forums if you don't want to.

Just because "you" do not pay attention to the avatars doesn't mean that "no one" pays attention to the avatars. It is apparent that the devs want to work on them, whether you accept it or not.

Asking the devs to 'just focus on fixing the game' is like asking a plumber to 'fix the pipes in your house' while both of you are standing outside of your house and you are pointing at it. Providing some details and suggestions is a better approach.

In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with the devs revamping the forums AND working on improving the game/fixing game issues. I dont think any game company allows their devs to work solely on "one" aspect of their games. Multitasking is a part of most jobs these days, including jobs within game companies.

Personally, I can't wait to see the new changes to these forums; I hope they will have a more dynamic feel to them.
    • Like x 5
  10. Drathmor Unwavering Player

you can have bots to do all that in discord
    • Like x 1
  11. Eve YouTuber

Not everyone uses Discord, though
    • Like x 5
  12. the solowing Steadfast Player

If anybody has a throwback screenshot of the old forum. Not going to lie I forgot what it look like
    • Like x 2
  13. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Every thread was downvoted no matter what it would be up for a second and already had the downvote that’s basically what it looked like a sea of thumbs down
  14. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Sounds like Reddit on steroids (maybe Venom :p)

I say that as someone who is on Reddit......
    • Like x 1
  15. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I’m content with the way the Forums is now. I am excited to see what they have in store for us as far as changes. :)
    • Like x 1
  16. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I love reddit but yeah same concept ahha.

Dcuos official reddit is just a fashion show tho
    • Like x 1
  17. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Heard from a lady on the street that the new emote system was put on hold for the new forum substantial upgrade. I looked her over as she was saying that. She had some curves going on. Im just a mella fella to fall for a big butt and a smile though. I think she was Poison.
  18. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

And some spam bot action as well if I recall too.
    • Like x 1
  19. Drathmor Unwavering Player

how do you keep up with your friends when yall are playing different things just chatting while your at work? I would recommend for someone Not to use WhatsApp since it was changed.
  20. Eve YouTuber

I didn't mean me. I run two discord community servers (My own with over 200 members and base crafters community)
    But you'll be surprised how many players don't care for Discord and don't use it. I don't see it as a bad thing that they wanted to update the forums since most of us still use it. Otherwise, why do we use it? lol
    • Like x 2