Heart of Isis needs a more detailed description on the artifact

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Critical Massacre, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Critical Massacre Committed Player

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t see anywhere on this artifact that tells me what the letters do in SHAZAM! I have to go online and look up what each letter does so I can use the artifact at the right times. I rotate maybe ten characters and I only have two that are currently using the artifact. So it’s not like I’m committing it to memory. Does any else have this issue and would like to see this written on the actual artifact for quick reference instead going online?
  2. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

did something Meltdown in the core? what's going on? is my heart full of kryptonite?
  3. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

You are correct that each letter isn't displayed on the artifact info. It would be nice if they were, but it would take up a lot of space most likely. The S, both A abilities and the ! are only ones worth using in my opinion. I usually just burn the others to prep the ones I want. This is in healer role.
    • Like x 1
  4. DCspawn87 Well-Known Player

Patiently waiting on 9:30am EST one faithful Thursday. The Flash himself will be shocked at how fast I dump that thing.
    • Like x 1
  5. Critical Massacre Committed Player

The lack on comments on this thread indicates how few people use it which in my opinion has a lot to do with no description being on the artifact itself. I used it and was shocked at how many times I could use my super. I got top damage on the operation when I did use it.
  6. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

99% of players after first time in Kahndaq Episode 45:

-Oh a new artifact, cool! let's what does this thing!

*Proceeding to read the description*

-Ehh WTF?

*Artifact stored in bank*
    • Like x 1