Up-Votes Needed On Duty Menu Lag

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Ryazan, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Ryazan Dedicated Player

The On Duty menu severely lags the game after queuing for something while grouped. This seems to happen due to many players in the group opening and browsing the menu at the same time. This is most visible on a full 8 player group.

I can only confirm this for PS4, but I think I remember a PC leaguemate saying they get the lag too.
    • Like x 6
  2. Henoshock Well-Known Player

Wow, the updated on-duty menu that no one asked for has performance issues? I'm surprised.

And I can confirm it lags on PC as well.
  3. MrK Active Player

To be honest, working perfect on ps5+ on my gaming laptop no lagg or what so ever.
    Love this update ^^
  4. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

I lags on PC also. In a raid group I can barely move around the menu and sometimes it takes a few attempts to click ready.
  5. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

I accepted the lag as a normal thing. I expect 20-30 wait before anything pops up. sad but that's just dcuo
  6. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I used to just accept it too, but now I've had enough of it and just want it gone.
    • Like x 1
  7. UnboundHeavenlyDemon Well-Known Player

Can the devs look this up and confirm to fix this because it’s pretty annoying tbh
  8. Limey Committed Player

That particular issue has been present since 2011. Server infrastructure issues. Apparently some people are actually encountering massive UI lag too, which appears to be a somewhat newer and separate issue, likely related to the loading/caching updates they're trying to make under the hood lately.