Dark Spectre Pack Key Giveaway

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Pingvinozavr, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

'Fix incoming' then....perfect timing.
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

MMOBomb DM'ed me. Looks like they're getting new keys for those that have the issue. Hopefully it works!
    • Like x 2
  3. smiith221 New Player

i contacted support and they put the items in my inventory
    • Like x 1
  4. smiith221 New Player

I obviously provided the key I used
    • Like x 1
  5. Ettino78 New Player

Which support? Daybreak, Nintendo or Mmobomb?
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

These codes work if you use them now. If you used them before they worked, we are going through and manually granting the items.
    • Like x 11
  7. Ice Lynx Dedicated Player

I've activated the code just now, and it only gave me a box with 2 auras and full style. I didn't get the cowl or unlocked time capsule.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. Rainnifer Committed Player

I was waiting to hear this was fixed before I redeemed mine, and when I did this is also all I got.
    • Like x 1
  9. smiith221 New Player

Daybreak
  10. Limey Committed Player

Do we need to submit a support ticket? Or is this simply a tedious task that could take 1-2 weeks to manually grant to all previously entered keys?
    • Like x 1
  11. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

None left... Ugh
  12. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

I waited till after everything was supposed to be resolved. The item name in the redeem menu was Dark Spectre Pack and I received everything except for the unlocked time capsule :( which ironically was the only thing I wanted as I owned the rest. Glad I didn't make a video on it or I would have been reported as a scammer :p
    • Like x 1
  13. NikoManiko Well-Known Player

good question, i am still waiting for mine. I guess it takes some time.
  14. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

Damm guess I'm too late.
    • Like x 1
  15. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

That was my reaction.
    • Like x 1
  16. player322 New Player

I entered the code that I received on the MMOBomb website in honor of the 12th anniversary of DCUO and I was given only a golden aura, and other things did not appear in my inventory
    • Like x 1
  17. NikoManiko Well-Known Player

Did anyone got other items?? Or should i submit a ticket?
  18. Eve YouTuber

Really hard to read dark text on a dark background...did you check your redeem tab?

Just checked, I got everything in the market place redeem tab within a pack called "Dark Spectre Pack". I'm assuming since I own the batman cowl I didn't get it again, but no free time capsule in sight. I think they walked back on the decision of giving us a free capsule :[
    • Like x 2
  19. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I still haven't gotten my missing stuff, not in my redeem tab. Side note: are the auras style unlockable?
    • Like x 2
  20. NikoManiko Well-Known Player

yea think i got everything but batman cowl(dont have it already) and capsule
    • Like x 2