Shazam Ally restoration passive not working correctly

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Clothez, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Clothez Active Player

Hi, I was testing the new Shazam Ally with the restoration bonus (hitting an enemy grants 1% restoration per stack up to 25%) and unless I'm doing the math wrong, the extra percentages aren't there. I currently only have him at rank 7, so it's only a 10% boost for me at the moment, but I checked at Max stacks, and it's not giving me the 10%. It's about 4k resto short. I currently have 120,059 base restoration, with max stacks, it hits up to 127,559. Only a 7k restoration boost, where it should be around 132k at 10 stacks. Unless I'm missing something?
  2. Henoshock Well-Known Player

All % stat modifiers are additive, not multiplicative. Just from SP alone is 10%, then another couple from artifacts, league buffs, and maybe elite mods and the neck mod. In content there's head augs, Claw, EoG, compound, etc.

Basically... it's probably not a bug.
  3. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Yes, it seems that you are not counting correctly. The bonus to the base value , not to the full value. The base value is the value that you get by subtracting all percentage bonuses (30% of healer role , 10% of the SP, some amount of those percentages that give the artifacts themselves, and any other gain indicated by percentages)
  4. Clothez Active Player

I figured that might have been the case, so I took off all of my artifacts, and my skill points, still seemed a bit short however I didn't account for the healer role buff! That makes sense, Thanks for the reply!
  5. Clothez Active Player

Yep, took off all of that stuff, but didn't account for the healer role buff you get.