Bonus Boss & Augment Fortification

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Open World Boss: Pride

Finally deigning to fight mere mortals, the Deadly Enemy of Pride descends on Infernal Kahndaq! Help Metamorpho send the most powerful of the Deadly Enemies back to its prison on the Rock of Eternity!

New Feats!
    • Flight of the Firenadoes
    • Conqueror of Ego
    • Subduer of Ego
    • Quasher of Ego
    • Sentinels of Pride
    • Proud But Soulless
    • Proud Perseverance
    Pride is a permanent addition to the game.

Bonus Augment Fortification Week!

You can also take pride in your Augments, because Augment XP gains are DOUBLED when fortifying and ranking up your Augments this week! Any time you add XP to your Augments, those gains will be doubled.

This week - from Thursday, January 26, 2023, through Wednesday, February 1, 2023 - all players will receive DOUBLE Augment XP when fortifying Augments.

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus week will begin this Thursday with the game update and will last through next Wednesday. Pride (boss) launches January 26 with daily server restarts.
    • Like x 21
  2. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

How many spam kills does this take to be done with the feats?
    • Like x 2
  3. TH3T1T4N New Player

Looking at the trend.. Probably 50.. Which comes with a 10, 25 and 50 points feat.
  4. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

That augment buff looking juicy!
    *Looks at all maxed augments in my list*
    ...Yeahhhh... Who needs it? Lets be honest lol
    • Like x 5
  5. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Gotta love the mindless boss grind… sigh.
    • Like x 2
  6. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  7. Irvynnge Loyal Player

not particularly bothered about another boss I'll probably never get all the feats for, but the augment bonus is nice, so thanks for that. cheers.
  8. Proxystar #Perception

My 24 alts.
    • Like x 5
  9. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

50 or 100 kills again for feats? What a surprise... Smh
    • Like x 3
  10. MiLady Well-Known Player

Thanks for the bonus week. Unfortunately, I have tons of augments. All I need is a bonus drop of the catalysts to level up the augments.
    • Like x 3
  11. Tolly Committed Player

a bonus increase at the end of the DLC when most of them have most likely already finished? I guess this is for the free CR?

Do it in the chain as soon as it is released, it goes very fast since the players are on the boss for a good 24/48 hours ;)
    • Like x 2
  12. Bathroom Dad Active Player

What a dud of a bonus week. Once again devs prove how out of touch with the player base they are.
    • Like x 1
  13. Proxystar #Perception

Bingo

There are a bunch of fresh characters that have just been made ranging from alts, to new or returning players.

General moral of the story bonus weeks are a bonus not an entitlement and their focus is not, nor will it ever be, just about what you need.

These are the occasions where you say 'thanks' and move on.

You will get your artifact XP week eventually.

Also pro tip, the more people ask for artifact xp week the longer the devs typically delay it, no joke.
    • Like x 6
  14. The1stoyster New Player

Will there be downtime associated with this update? Thanks
  15. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Super cool may get couple alts done finally :)
  16. Random Mind Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. MyHeadIsBurning New Player

You're the nerdiest of them all. As always. Keep up the good work!
  18. Proxystar #Perception

It's a shame I forgot to buy more character slots at the Christmas sale.
    • Like x 1
  19. Pr0tojay Committed Player

There was double augment fortification literally in November, less than 3 months ago. Why again so fast but double artifacts was in September? Makes no sense. What's next, Legion of Doom spotlight, and then Dark Knights again after? Might as well at this point.
    • Like x 2
  20. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

Finally the hint we got from the Teleporter gets real: a new spam area...ugh :eek: Personally I hate spamming and would have preferred a new Solo or even Duo as a "refreshment bonus" for the DLC. Maybe you can consider that in the future? As far as I know you never did so far - at least not over the last 6 years.

Thank you for the fortification bonus.

Cheers
    • Like x 5