Down time question

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Niynn, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Niynn New Player

Hey all,

Is this game down every morning for maintenance? I signed up two days ago and got a monthly sub, due to work I only have an hour in the morning and a few in the evening.

The last two days the US server has been down in the AM. Thought I would ask so I know whether to bother in the AM or not.

Thanks
  2. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

Yes. The game goes down every morning for about an hour for maintenence. 9am est I believe. I haven't been on that early in a long time, so whenever you've been seeing it down is the normal time.
    • Like x 4
  3. BumblingB I got better.

They have scheduled server restarts every morning. It's usually the same time every day. The only time it deviates is when there is a game update, which they forgo restarts and just do the patch the same time, or the game is in a bad state and they have to restart manually.
  4. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Yes, every morning at 9am EST the servers do a daily restart. Usually only takes 15-20 minutes (on Xbox anyway), sometimes longer.
    • Like x 1
  5. Niynn New Player

That sucks! Its down for the exact hour I have while drinking coffee and relaxing before work