Bonus Nth Metal & Ally Favor!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 4, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS ALLY FAVOR AND NTH METAL

This week, your chances to receive Ally Favor and Nth Metal as drops when defeating enemies is doubled! This means whenever you trigger an opportunity to get either from enemies, that opportunity will trigger twice. The bonus begins Thursday, January 5, 2023, and runs through Wednesday, January 11, 2023.

Ally Favor is used to rank up your Allies. Nth Metal is used to rank up your Artifacts.

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus week will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts and will last through next Wednesday.
    • Like x 21
  2. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Awesome!!
  3. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Streaky, et al find it repugnant to have Krypto in ad material, but look forward to 2x Ally Favor and Nth Metal! :p

*RAWR!*
    • Like x 1
  4. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

Got my hopes up for 2x arti exp... This will do i guess :'(
    • Like x 2
  5. Postman Level 30

This doubles nth metal detectors as well, correct?
    • Like x 1
  6. Drathmor Unwavering Player

the double nth metal weeks generally come before the artifact double xp weeks so this puts us real close to that week
    • Like x 2
  7. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Awesome .
    • Like x 1
  8. Irvynnge Loyal Player

very nice. cheers, Devs. another winner, for me.
    • Like x 1
  9. Achikah All About That Base

These past few weeks have been SUPER GREAT!!! with the bonuses. Thanks for another one, team, appreciate ya!
    • Like x 2
  10. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Keep the bonuses coming every week. Something to look forward to at the least.
  11. Leonite Well-Known Player

Is this correct? Or does it double the nth metal from the cache? Or is it both?
  12. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Rawr!
    • Like x 1
  13. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

The nth metal from the cache collected from the detector is what will get doubled. If you buy 1 nth metal detector, you still only receive 1 nth metal detector. I hope this clears up any misunderstanding.
    • Like x 2
  14. FreezyPop Well-Known Player

I believe previous weeks, it’s actually been that you get twice as many caches when you run a detector, but the caches themselves still produce the same Nth on opening. Which makes sense, since if they doubled the nth on opening, folks could sock up on caches all year and get just an ungodly amount of Nth during bonus without having to crunch.
    • Like x 1
  15. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Wow Thanks For Starting The First Bonus Week Of 2023
    Right

Along With Giving Us The Shazam Ally

Thanks Mepps & The Rest Of The Devs
    Highly Appreciated
    • Like x 1
  16. Ozman Well-Known Player

This is correct. I just popped a detector and after the hour was up I had 10 new caches instead of the usual 5.
    • Like x 1
  17. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

I am getting without slots in my bank characters saving nth....next bonus should be 2xp for artifacts please!!
    • Like x 1
  18. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

Dear Devs!
    Unless you already decided which will be a next week's bonus I am sure a lot of people would like to see this extended for another week... ;)

Cheers
    • Like x 1
  19. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

oops I forgot that there is not normally a Bonus at the beginning of an event week...and I did not want to be greedy :D it still would be great to have the Nth-Metal/Ally favor extended a few hours or days.

Cheers
  20. Shaz DCUO New Player

Hopefully Double Art XP