Happy 12th Anniversary!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Achikah All About That Base

The team really knocked it out of the park with this one. Thank you for the gifts and the wonderful seasonal items.

Happy anniversary everyone!
    • Like x 4
  2. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Here's something that would have been a good gift: enabling account style sharing of Event styles so that we can buy those styles on alts for replay badges.
  3. Skoll Well-Known Player

I don’t have the chance to log in for a couple days, but on the pictures posted I notice the wall base items are stacked ontop of eachother, is that actually possible to do or is it just for the picture? If the latter, then that’s very disappointing.
  4. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Thanks, Mepps!

Happy 12th anniversary (Isis is looking forward to the 13th) from The Cat-Lady and the Kitty Crusaders!

Me-yow! :p
    • Like x 1
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I haven't opened any yet, are any of the gift items non tradable, i.e. all at least account bound? Just want to make sure I open it on the right toon if so as I'm not sure who will get stuff like the ally, yet.

And thanks for the gifts.
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Do it on the 31st....for 'reasons'.
  7. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

I have to say, even though there was some really nice stuff, I'm upset that the artifact crate didn't give more time. 100 seconds to read the descriptions of ~20 artifacts? I read fast, and I still didn't get through all of them. What I DID get was an artifact that benefit TANKS on my HEALER. And I can't trade it to someone else who DOES tank.
  8. MiLady Well-Known Player

Happy 12th Anniversary.
    Its too bad that the ally is just Batman and not a choice. I already have the Batman ally :(
    • Like x 1
  9. ClumsyNinja New Player

Styles are already sharable. I think maybe you mean materials?
  10. Achikah All About That Base

Quick question to the dev team- a few basecrafters and myself noticed the new Seasonal base items for the anniversary don't stack to 99 like the more recent additions from Homecoming/Witching Hour/etc. Is there any hope or plans to change that before the event's up?
    • Like x 1
  11. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Wow Incredible

This Is A Real Excellent Anniversary
    Much Appreciated Mepps & The Rest Of The Devs

Thank You For All Your Hard Work That All You Put Into
    DCUO
  12. Babù Active Player

Good Morning everyone :)

Thank you to developpers for those awesome gifts :) and I wish all of you a Happy Anniversary :)
  13. Ozman Well-Known Player

Give it to an alt. My main already has Batman too so I put it in my shared bank until I decide which alt to give it to.
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

If you bought Batman on the marketplace.... you already have it for all your characters.... Alt included. ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Not meaning to single anyone out but...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Ozman Well-Known Player

I bought mine off Cyborg.
  17. Irvynnge Loyal Player

is there a bug with the Statues of Triumph? it's saying I have to do Flash to the Future & One Who Waits to get the Final Form Braniac & My Mxyptlk statues, but I already did them ages ago when they were current?
  18. Irvynnge Loyal Player

every time, man. every. damn. time.
  19. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

They wouldn't do unless they add the PvP or legend pve ones. All others r episode tied.
  20. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

Loved the stabs. Only thing worth it for me. As already got batman, cr skip just went on a deletable character as have no use for it