DCUO's 12th Anniversary Party Stream!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Dec 27, 2022.

1. inferno Loyal Player

BTW, that Jan. 6 date, which continent are we talking about here? Some are a day behind. Also, is there like a meeting area or what?
  2. loupblanc Dedicated Player

3. Eve YouTuber

It'll be morning in the US when I start streaming (GMT+2 is my time zone) and I'll update soon where the meeting spot will be :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

Haya everyone! The meet up location is on top of Lexcorp Tower in Metropolis. :)
    Easy to locate on the map and closest to Midtown Police Station:
    [IMG]
  5. loupblanc Dedicated Player

6. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

laughs in stealth
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

One of the rules is no stealth allowed ;)
    • Like x 1
  8. loupblanc Dedicated Player

9. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

Beyond stuff for feats I'm quite content with my own shiny stuff so, what sort of prizes are you giving?
    I'll see what I can donate
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

Sorry I'm at work so finally got a minute to log in on my phone. I give chromas/materials/auras and on EU some accessories too. :) Donations are welcome!
    • Like x 1
  11. Eve YouTuber

Bump ;)
    • Like x 2
  12. loupblanc Dedicated Player

13. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

I can throw in the pearl/quartz neon chroma pack. One of those, I forget which one I got.

I'll scour my banks for emblems/wigs/iconic styles also.
    • Like x 2
  14. Eve YouTuber

Appreciated! You can send these to ZoesBank :)
    • Like x 3
  15. Ryll Committed Player

I am hoping that I can make it out! Looking forward to it Z :)
    • Like x 2
  16. Irvynnge Loyal Player

this. it's why, to this day, the original Metropolis & Gotham maps are still my favourite areas to hang around in game. I loved doing all the old exploration feats & Booster missions. meeting Batman in open world Gotham for the first time, getting ganked by Bizarro outside the hospital, visiting Arkham & Stryker's, doing all the briefings / investigations ( later, collections ). just sooo much fun. DCUO was my first proper mmo. I've tried tons of others since, & nothing, nothing comes even close. I've said it before & I will say it agin, they're gonna have to drag me kicking & screaming outta here. & it's all begins with the awesomeness that is Metropolis & Gotham.
    • Like x 2
  17. Eve YouTuber

I started in 2016 but I experienced all of this aswell. It was the best part about the game for me. All the big bosses ganking on you in every area you have to complete quests, I was always shocked xD Then one day I was high enough, like CR 80 or so, and went to take on Killer Frost. My friend was like "NO YOU WILL DIE" but I defeated her and the feat popped and I was the happiest girl on the planet lmao
    • Like x 3
  18. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

it was the pearl one. It's quite a pretty mat for the right toon
    • Like x 1
  19. Irvynnge Loyal Player

oh, yeah! my first was Bizarro. but the one that brought me the most joy was finally beating the snot out of Grundy. there was a group of four or five of us. they all got knocked out. I did the old " everyone stay dead! don't rally! I got this! " & waded in. took me ages, but I got him in the end, popping the feat for all of us. yeah, right there, right then, I felt like the superest of heroes!
    • Like x 2
  20. loupblanc Dedicated Player

• Like x 1