Richest player on DC?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Trended, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

If you can listen closely in game at the HoL you can sometimes here the Great Mattsuper swimming in his gold vault like Scrooge McDuck through all his gold coins :D
    • Like x 3
  2. myandria Item Storage

True, but, asking questions is a great way of getting answers; whether or not the questions are answered.
    • Like x 2
  3. Plowed In Loyal Player

Haha, what year was this screenshot from? …looks to be pre-artifacts…
    • Like x 2
  4. Tarn Level 30

Long time ago there was an app that would shown fake cash amount, and it was only visual effect, not real money on server side, thats why this screen is so old, and seems that somebody who made that screen... break game ToS

And who is richest? Devs can add as much cash to their toons accounts as they want, so this will be answer, but...who care, they are virtual money. When game shut down servers, in real they will be worth nothing.
  5. Trended Active Player

Its great to see you know how questions worked now stop replying to me
  6. Trended Active Player

When the sun blows up there will also be no value of real money as we know it today your point being ?
  7. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I know enough that when I need cash to buy something I can come up with it. I've broken a billion a few times but it's been a while.

I currently have about 200 million spread across all my toons combined.

I have a few rare items socked away that would combine total about 6 billion give or take but I hate trading with other players...
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, I'm personally in a bad position now where all the things I'd want to buy are never going to show in the broker (1B+), so I can't get without membership, and the toons I've got 1B or a few 100m on, I'd need to combine and we have no method of doing that besides tossing away 5% of the transaction in the broker. I'll probably sub Jan 31st to get the member goodie box(assuming they have one again) and 2 months of daily rewards, so maybe I'll pick up what I'm missing then, like Ivy Flower, but it sure would be nice if we had a 'shared cash' slot before then.
  9. Omega91 Well-Known Player

ElonxxxxxxxxxxxxMusk, of course.
  10. kingofthebeast Active Player

Would you have this same energy if he asked who had the most sp? Who is the widely accepted best DPS? Etc

Your response comes off as rude.
  11. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

SP requires grinding, and DPS may be a sweaty, argument-filled discussion, but it's at least some measure of in-game skill.

Whoever the richest player is now is a direct measure of whoever had the ability to squirrel away the most resources through the multiple cash glitches and who best exploits duplication glitch farming without getting caught. I'm sure they bought and sold a few things since then but them billions came from a couple of spots and those spots were "known and unregulated cash glitching".

Cheating isn't really a talent. It's more like "cheating". Which is why they call it that instead.
  12. The Bad Guy Well-Known Player

The Badguy's close and personal friend and fellow Lord Of 5 The Great Mattsuper is the richest person on DCUO.
  13. TurbulenceDCUO Well-Known Player

Thats the guy who kept dying in PanE before the stat clamp when he was like 10 DLCs overgeared.
    • Like x 1
  14. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Billions come and go. Other than buying insanely overpriced collection pieces on broker it's basically useless.