Episode Spotlight: Legion of Doom

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

EPISODE SPOTLIGHT: LEGION OF DOOM!

Get to D.C. on the double...for double rewards!

This week – from Thursday, November 24, 2022, through Wednesday, November 30, 2022 – players will enjoy:
    • DOUBLE Justice Tokens when completing instanced or mission content in Legion of Doom.
    • 50% discount on Legion of Doom gear at vendors.
    Justice Tokens are used primarily to purchase gear and rewards from the episode vendors. Characters must be eligible to play the episode to participate in the bonus week.

PLEASE NOTE: The episode spotlight will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts and will last through Wednesday.
    • Like x 6
  2. Eve YouTuber

Oh nice, time to farm and get some of this episode base items!
    • Like x 1
  3. BumblingB I got better.

Double source marks or double episode currency?

Edit: Or both?
    • Like x 2
  4. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Would it be possible to also double the drop-rate of rare items during those weeks in the future?
  5. comicscomedian New Player

Awesome! And, I'm pretty sure you meant Double Justice Tokens, correct? Time to get the OP neck fully leveled!

On a side note, I have an idea for the next DLC:
    War World! Featuring an intergalactic villain of Superman's that we have yet to encounter or fight in the game...Mongol! Think about it devs.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Justice Tokens are the doubled currency.
    • Like x 4
  7. MyHeadIsBurning New Player

What news regarding artifact xp week?
  8. Cable Girl Active Player

We got 2 within about 5 weeks not long ago. I wouldnt expect 1 anytime soon unless they needs to make money fast again.
  9. MyHeadIsBurning New Player

I thought artifact xp week was delayed because they had UI issues?
  10. Illumin411 Loyal Player

(2 • Artifact XP) = Ep45 - (2 • week)
  11. Cypharr Committed Player

This weeks Spotlight is useless cos we are still loot locked after one run so no farming for source marks.
  12. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

I'm confused to be honest.

Not that I don't appreciate the bonus, I will finish Renown on Main during next week, so the 50% discount is nice.

But surely this is not the bonus that was intended for this week, as there is nothing new, that would require a hotfix?

Any 2x End Game Currency do line up with Mepp's comment about backlash if it had gone live on a Friday tho..
  13. Postman Level 30

Doing SOBA double currency this weekend would have brought as much backlash with it being American Thanksgiving. Everyone would have complained that they will be gone all weekend
    • Like x 2
  14. FreezyPop Well-Known Player

I believe the UI fix they needed was the replay reset fix,
    So that folks who want to manually reset can do so to spam for currency.
    • Like x 1
  15. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

16. 4MeRockz New Player

Justice Tokens are the doubled currency.;)