Heart of Isis Artifact thoughts.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by catplaysxoxo, Nov 9, 2022.

1. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Let me just say that I think this artifact is fun to use. Currently I only have it at 103 but I'm working on it. I'm glad that you don't have to add Wisdom of Solomon everytime you go to a different instance, though I did notice I still had to. I believe I had to do that when I switched characters. Im not a fan of the animations whenever you use a letter of Shazam. In time I hope they can be reworked.

I'm leveling that artifact on my main atomic battle-tank. I'm using Solar Amplifier and Quislet. My toon last night was at 350 cr but I was able to solo the Injustice bounty fresh at 350. I was super late last night but I just need to comment that I simply love the ! power of Shazam because it does damage and it heals me a lot. Earth and Ice can benefit from ! to heal themselves.

Speed of Mercury is okay. I'm flight so when I needed to move away fast to avoid aoe mechanics, it helped in that regard. I would have liked if it sped up all your attacks. I need more time messing with the artifact especially when it's at 200. Indecisive on which tank powerset works better for it. I'll add more to this thread once I've had more time playing with it.
  2. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Courage of Achilles is buffing enemies. I noticed this when fighting Doomsday. The soldiers came and I used Achilles and I saw them get a yellow light above them. This also happen against controlled Saturn allies in Legion open world bounty.
  3. Kaminuse Active Player

He is buggy and very confusing to me. If we can only choose what ability to use…
    • Like x 1
  4. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Yeah I'm not a fan of Hercules attack, it needs to be changed to that jumping arm attack like when Circe transforms you into a beastiamorph. The animations need to be reworked. Why does Mercury make you a back flip... The first letter of (S)hazam animation is like throwing a mental or heat vision and it has like a mental animation over your head. Zeus attack doesn't instantly teleport you. It first opens it's arms apart then teleports. Please fix that to instantly...
  5. Kaminuse Active Player

I agree that it needs to be fixed, whenever I change armory it disappears from my loadout.

About the rework, I think it's unlikely. Sounds like It was already made keeping in mind that it wouldn't become meta, but used occasionally for fun/meme.

But I would love to see if they gave the option to use abilities individually (with cooldowns, powercost etc, of course) It would probably become meta easily, because it has some very interesting abilities for both dps/support.

This switching thing is totally confusing and doesn't fit in any build…
    • Like x 2
  6. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

This is personally my opinion. Those animations whenever you use a different letter was not given much effort. As I stated above, why would the letter M for Mercury give a backflip animation? Sounds lazy and not that much thought and effort put into it. Right now these little issues with the artifact is not that important. I still don't have the art at 120 but as of right now, I don't seem that into it. Going to see how it works with a rage tank as I was using the art with a DPS toon and an atomic tank.