Fixed Global Justice/ Dominance not registering

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by MeGaD00M, Dec 3, 2021.

1. MeGaD00M New Player

i can't complete HIVE Alert from alerts/Global dominance trait i already done Hive on normal and hard and i already got those 2 treats but the last one its not count after so many tries please fix this my character name is MeGaD00M in US server
    • Like x 10
  2. Henoshock Well-Known Player

Having this issue as well, there doesn't seem to be "Hard" vs. "Normal" versions of those T1 alerts anymore.
  3. Plowed In Loyal Player

Are you leaving the alert too quickly at the end? Stay at least until the scoreboard displays, and check the list inside the alert.
  4. Korlick Loyal Player

Up.
    Not only Alerts, Raids aswell.
  5. Korlick Loyal Player

6. Korlick Loyal Player

7. harvs17 New Player

Have completed Alerts more than once.

Issue is not specific to my character/account, another player has the same issue.
    • Like x 2
  8. Crowman Active Player

I got the same issure, i repeat multiple times to solved this feat and dont count. What happened?
  9. Crowman Active Player

wait a second, im thinking maybe a solution, but idk work...
    First thinking, by enter to Hard mode or raise up the difficult this "level gaugue" on the game system select the difficult depend of u character Level measure, whats happend if we dropdown, or more like a "downgrade" our characters, coz every difficult get relation with our total level, right?.
    I mean i know we cant if we reach the max character level... but equip level?... Idk, i thinked when im take a shower and made mental brainstorming and i think "so why can try use all low level equip?. Maybe this plan work if we can go to pre-party ( i mean form equip or party and make the mision. Can work to solve that problem?
    Any partial solutions?
  10. Henoshock Well-Known Player

11. Crowman Active Player

? what u mean "bump"?
  12. FreezyPop Well-Known Player

Because the forum generally puts the most recent updates on the first page, folks will periodically post something on an older thread to “bump” it to the front / keep it visible. A lot of times If that’s the only reason they’re posting, they just type “bump” to create the post.
  13. Korlick Loyal Player

14. zBam-Bamz New Player

Literally 7 people in this chat with this problem
  15. zBam-Bamz New Player

Bump back to the top… can a dev please at least respond to this in the comments????
  16. Omega91 Well-Known Player

17. Omega91 Well-Known Player

8 now xD
  18. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

Another one here, reporting the same issue, with Oolong Island and HIVE alerts

I want my 50 points feat!!!
    • Like x 1
  19. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

Problem “solved”, I spent 5 Replay badges after complete the feat with the free CR skip from anniversary because probably this bug never gonna be fixed
  20. Jertz666 New Player

Bump. HIVE and Oolong still not registering for this feat. There seems to be multiple threads on this issue.