In Progress Ally XP Needed Grown from 23k to 4 Billion XP

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Serene Composure, Nov 10, 2022.

1. Serene Composure New Player

I logged on after and update made on 10NOV22 and my Ally xp needed was grown to a ridiculous amount with over 4 Billion xp needed for level 6!!!!
  2. SirWill New Player

I have the same issue on three of my allies.

My best guess is this occurred on the allies that were maxed out, but had not yet gotten a breakthrough to the level up because of a lack of materials. This needs a fix.
  3. SirWill New Player

Okay, ran a little test. The good news is if you get the materials to level up your ally, you should be able to, as I got enough for one of my three here. So while this is still an absurd bug, it's not permanently broken. At least, if it's the same despite the rarity.
  4. Big Will Level 30

Did for me but it fixed itself after I lvled it up by 1
  5. rimvader Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    4 BILLION for level 2, the other Allies 3000 for level 2. Seems I also Need catalysts to add favor, plus the new UI is buggy all around for controller users.
  6. Big Will Level 30

Yes it might say that but it will only be 3000 and you need the catalyst to lvl him up they bypass the part where you have to add the favor your self and when you lvl him up it should fix the numbers
    • Like x 1
  7. Berza Committed Player

Favor required display is bugged. Dev answered here
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...nt-batman-unable-to-rank.325605/#post-4547805

And since last update you can't put favor on an ally unless you are doing the full rank level up, breakthrough included.
    • Like x 1
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating.
    • Like x 1
  9. rimvader Well-Known Player

Thanks for the replies, I did not realized they would make breakthrough mandatory for adding Favor. I find myself on the forms more lately see if bugs are reported.