Gear Sets

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by IMonElDcuo, Nov 8, 2022.

1. IMonElDcuo New Player

We all Love Gear sets. Let Alone our favorite comic book Characters styles being implemented into our favorite game; DC Universe Online. I came here to hopefully suggest some cool new styles we could have in the game, These could stem from monthly rewards, anniversary event (got blue beetle last year), even episode vendors. I have a few characters from DCU Characters for our game.

Green Arrow (specifically post crisis)
    Oliver Queen is a fan favorite character when it comes to DC Comics, his flare for the dramatic is loveable as much as he loves his wife Dinah Lance, this could really turn out to be his NPC style from in game given to us.

Yara Flor
    This is a new character. her style in the comics is well…. interesting, we know she lost the vote for the anniversary event style and Blue Beetle won cant lie alot of us was not happy, We deserve it.

Jonathan Kent (Superboy)
    Jon Kent has skyrocketed in popularity over the past couple of years, he’s been done justice by being aged up into adult hood and thrusted into his legacy as the Superman of the people. Thie could serve us well.

Open to suggestions
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

When they did the Poll where Blue Beetle won, I did suggest Yara Flor. I think her style is very unique for an Amazon so I would love to see her. Green Arrow needs a refresh in general so when he do gets it I expect us to get some styles off it if not full gear.
  3. IMonElDcuo New Player

yara flor would be perfect.
    • Like x 1
  4. IMonElDcuo New Player

5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

My top pick is Warlord even if he's not in the game. Each piece, except maybe the helmet, is something we don't have in the game yet.

[IMG]

[IMG]