Up-Votes Needed NEW DLC weeklys Not reseted

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by supermuri, Oct 27, 2022.

1. supermuri New Player

Hi,
    Yesterday i turned in my new SoB Weekly Missions before Midnight but they
    are not reset today, Why? I relogged but still need replay to accept the 2 missions..

Greetings
    • Like x 2
  2. Eve YouTuber

Are you on EU? You might have played during the time they reset and so it counted for the next day.
  3. supermuri New Player

Hi Zoe, yes i am on EU but my friend also and we run stuff together yesterday and handed back the missions at the same time,
    just mine are not reseted somehow
  4. thedemonocus Loyal Player

I think it was because they released this dlc a day before reset so you could do the weekly's on release day and again after reset day. Probably not a bug.
  5. King Bakes Well-Known Player

I definitely think it's possible this happened. Did the new elite raid earlier (2nd one, forgot the name of it) and my leaguemate didn't get any loot from the first boss but the rest of us did. And no he wasn't loot locked.
  6. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

Definately a bug if you turned them in before 1am CET (or is it 2am atm? Damn summer/winter time)

I ran everything (talked to Adam, did 1 Daily then Solo then 2 Weeklies and remaining 2 dailies while getting group for Alert and Raids) on both Jade Greene and Skarlet Greene Wednesday night between 9pm and 12.30am, both were reset when I logged Thursday morning (except the Sins of Black Adam Intro Mission of course).
  7. supermuri New Player

yeah i cant explain why, i handed in the missions timely and its kinda annoying
  8. supermuri New Player

raids are reseted, to be mentioned here! only the two weeklys (injustice and the 100 monsters) on the left side in kahn not, very sus
  9. Mike EUPC Well-Known Player

It´s a bug only reset to legendary players, premium and free no, the reset its in a week i think, i did yesterday the alert to 11 am and not resetting the alert, the solo and the daily missions reset at 2:00 am , but the alert no
    • Like x 2
  10. DeMoN666 New Player

Wake up plse....and fix this problem!
    • Like x 1
  11. supermuri New Player

Whats the difference between legendary and premium?? I pay monthly
  12. GermanM Committed Player

Premium players dont pay monthly, they just add cash from time to time.
  13. GermanM Committed Player

I can confirm EU PC alert don´t reset in no Premium Players.
  14. GermanM Committed Player

Edit; No legendary players, sorry.
  15. supermuri New Player

i hope the devs take a look at this problem too, not only the alert thing
  16. Divinedanii New Player

Yep just noticed my alert
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We identified an issue with the resets for non-members in the alert and raids, but we don't see any issues with any of the weekly missions.
    • Like x 1
  18. DeMoN666 New Player

How u identified an issue if u dont see any???? Problem still here... after daily reset 19 hour ago new alert still Loot Locked and write wait 5 day before reset. Thx
  19. BumblingB I got better.

He was talking about the alert as being identified. This thread is about the open world weekly missions. The kill injustice bounty and the animal heads one.
  20. supermuri New Player

exactly, but why cant i do it after reset, i handed in timely. :< i mean i lost marks and loot bc of that, maybe not the highest prio for everyone since only i am affected by it