Up-Votes Needed Solo Cutscene Cog

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by King Bakes, Oct 27, 2022.

1. King Bakes Well-Known Player

The cog at the start of the new solo seems to be doing absolutely nothing. The cutscenes are still ridiculous.

Please can you relook at this so that the cutscenes can actually be skipped outright?

Thanks
    • Like x 20
  2. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Confirmed. When you enter the first room, the fight with Greed should start immediately. When you enter the boss fight, same deal. The whole point of the opt-out is that we've already seen the story, we are familiar with it, and we really REALLY don't need the recap. Just put us in the fight. Please.
    • Like x 3
  3. Myoxz Well-Known Player

I thought it was just me. Well, it's confirmed. Cutscenes are still there
  4. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

It does cut the last cutscene down from 2-3mins to about 10s. Been too busy sorting Inventory to notice if it reduces those before both battles by any significant amount. Unlike BoP Solo, it does not have any effect on Black Adam's intro speech. He still need his 10s to say whatever he says while Billy is babbling something else over him, before adds will spawn.

I suspect it may be tied to the Feat for listening to everything Billy has to say? I've noticed getting 2 different lines in the hallway before last boss.
  5. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Yes, it feels like whoever did the opt-out REALLY wants us to watch the story. And I get it... they put a lot of work into the story and we shouldn't just skip it. Only, we can watch it any time we want by not opting-out. The opt-out is for people who are running this every single day and really don't want to watch the story every single day.
    • Like x 2
  6. Cordelia Well-Known Player

I was hoping the latest update would fix this, but the opt-out still does nothing useful. PLEASE fix this so we don't get completely sick of the cut scenes by doing this solo daily. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?
    • Like x 2
  7. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Confirmed by my entire league too
  8. MonsterWayne New Player

I hope this is not how it was intended to work.
    If you're gonna put in the effort of adding a skip cog, you should at least make it actually functional...

pls fix this, seeing these 3x/day for the past 2 weeks is frying my brain
    • Like x 2