What are your top 4 favorite episodes?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by zNot, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

1) JLD
    2) Starro event/Atlantis/Deluge-I consider them one big episode but not crazy about Spindrift Station with PUGs of course
    3) Earth 3
    4) Age of Justice
  2. nawanda Loyal Player

I’m not going to include any episodes launched before I started playing in January 2015.

Amazon Fury Part II, Amazon Fury Part III, Age of Justice, Earth 3.

Wonderverse would definitely have made it into my top 4 but for the botched implementation of the open world bounty system (needing to beat all four bosses to unlock Hydra, 30 minute cycle, constant crashing and not being able to get back into the same phase, number of kills needed to get all the equipment). It was soul-destroying and left everyone feeling frustrated and burnt out, in combination with the elite raid being too difficult for a lot of players who were used to having a way to earn renown up until that point.
    • Like x 1
  3. Tilz Loyal Player

1) AF2 - Awesome raids. Still love them
    2) AF3 - GoM was insane.
    3) AoJ - Well made content
    4) Halls of Power content with this nice open world (i loved it) and the raids were fun.
  4. Captain Hideous New Player

1. Age of Justice - Loved the open-world content, missions, story, etc.
    2. Battle for Earth - Mainly a nostalgia choice, this was the peak of OG DCUO IMO.
    3. Amazon Fury 2 - Great raids, good story.
    4. Birds of Prey - Much needed feel-good episode at the start of the COVID pandemic.
    5. The Last Laugh - Was a lot of fun when it came out but the majority of the content is unplayable now due to PvP being ignored/broken.
    • Like x 2
  5. bboy-rei Well-Known Player

1. Teen Titans
    2. JLD
    3. Sons of Trigon
    4. RWC
  6. Dene Devoted Player

Agree re: WV - the graphics maps etc were awesome, the long haul on bounties *could* come back but I think it'd need to be adjusted or streamlined or something
  7. Andrew Marsh Level 30

All episodes up to 2015/2016 were great, the rest were boring and the characters were irrelevant. The best episode was battle for earth, where brainiac was this beast that everyone struggled to kill, the battlezones were great too, I enjoyed themyscira raid that was great. We need new maps, not reused assets. Those were not reused assets at the time, they were new assets in the game which made the DLC's interesting thus people looked forward to the next episodes. However, now is the opposite. People dont like seeing the same battlezones in every episode, where only they add darkness effect etc.
  8. Power Surge Level 30

1. Justice League Dark
    2. Amazon Fury Pt2
    3. Halls Of Power pt2
    4. Earth 3
    I also really liked the blackest day/night raids but I wasn't a fan of the splintered dlc so they didn't make my list.
  9. Sghoul Well-Known Player

I am only going to say Wonderverse.
    The rest were either too early so I didn't really do them as full content or they had at least one part (usually Raid or Alert or both) that I find too frustrating to bother with (I'm lookin at you JLD and your dumb jumping puzzles).
  10. zNot Loyal Player

I hope im wrong but i feel like the devs dont even try anymore to give us episodes like they used to for example metal part 1 & 2,JLD,Age of justice episode so around 2017/2018 new instances,new bosses,many bosses,new mechanics the game still generates revenue maybe more then back then despite giving us less content now and they might think why bother making big episodes like that if we can achieve the same revenue by doing these re used episodes with shokingly low amount of content just look at the new episode thats on Test both raids have only 2 bosses.. and thats a episode we had to skip a entire episode for and they had 2 episodes worth of time to do this..
  11. General Zod 10000 Post Club

1. Earth 3
    2. Origin Crisis
    3. Last Laugh
    4. War of the Light Part 1
  12. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

In no particular order:

Justice League Dark - excellent base items, excellent content design, interesting Open World (for being reskinned Gotham) - one of the few modern-era Operation design Alert / Raids (I miss operations).

War of the Light I/II - I'm head of one of the oldest Star Sapphire leagues in the game. Also, excellent Open World content (even if it kicked off the reskinned Major City vibe) and all of the Raids are good. The content runs the gamut from "day one" approachability to "HOLY **** WONDER WOMAN JUST KILLED US Y'ALL".

Birds of Prey - great solo (we need more Solos), both Raids are engaging (even if there should be an IQ check to run CT), and Lex.

Amazon Fury I-III - there's just a ton of content packed into these three DLCs, and I like Greek Mythology.
    • Like x 1
  13. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

1. Atlantis & Crown of Thorns
    Love this whole episode, but this raid has a nice mix of halls and boss fights.

2. JLD & Fellowship of The Arcane elite
    Good difficulty, nice map, surprisingly quick for something so dense with stuff to do. Will gladly run the book feat for those that need it.

3. Bottleship episode
    Everyone loves a bottle episode.

4. Prison Break episode, and elite for the feats attached
    Requires actual coordination, has a lot of core game nostalgia
  14. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Halls Of Power Part II
    Atlantis
    Sons Of Trigon
    War Of Light Trilogy