Bonus Teekl Buckets!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Bonus Teekl Buckets!

Happy Trick or Teekling! During the Witching Hour, all players receive three Teekl Buckets each day. This week, we're doubling your buckets, so you will see SIX Teekl Buckets in your grants window every day. Get double the buckets, find candy, and get even more of those sweet, sweet Halloween rewards!

The bonus begins October 13, 2022, and lasts through October 19, 2022 on PC, PlayStation, and Xbox worlds.
    • Like x 7
  2. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

This is as weird as it was last year. I have dozens and dozens of buckets on every character. I constantly delete buckets.

Why on earth give us yet more buckets? Why not more CANDY, which there isn't enough of to clear even a quarter of the number of buckets we get?

Or is this just me? Maybe it's because I don't play enough these days.
    • Like x 6
  3. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

Cannot complain about the amount of candies...but I also got 40+ toons and way too much time on my hands ;) Does the Teekl Bucket Base item not give candies? I think it does...maybe you might need one of those.

Cheers
  4. Longshire New Player

Hey MsTickle Fate, I just wanted to answer you, though I don't post often. They added a Giant Teekl bucket base item that gives candy out once per day, can also give out the better candy like Lantern Rings, and Bat Symbols. This can be used year round, to gather candy for when the Halloween event shows up. There is also a Halloween trick or Treater (Undead?) you can get that gives the tricks and treats, buff items, and sometimes collection items.

Hope that helps, I have been opening all my buckets this year on my stored vault candy, and I still have a lot left for the bonus ones.
    • Like x 1
  5. GermanM Committed Player

Good, i have a lot of candy´s waiting for those, thanks
  6. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

There is a base item that rewards candy every day, even when the event is long gone.
    • Like x 1
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

And what Base Item is that? Is it on the Halloween Vendor? Because that sounds massively useful!
  8. Imaginos Dedicated Player

I have almost a full stack of candy and yet no buckets to use them on. Shame you can't SELL buckets or candy.
    • Like x 1
  9. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

THIS yeah. And it is from last year, 2021, available at Halloween Vendor for 25 Spooky Bites.
    • Like x 1
  10. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Yes, I've had the base item since it was available, but my point was regarding a double-bucket Special Week and suggesting that a double-candy week would be something I, at least, would find more useful.

I never claim to speak for anyone else, and I allowed that my perspective might come from insufficient playing frequency these days. (Though I've picked up a bit in the last couple of weeks after months of barely logging on.)
  11. Jcal Dedicated Player

Yeah idk. Don't ask me how I got them, but I have a stack of 700+ candy and I don't have the candy base item on any of my characters. All of this candy came from gameplay. I wonder if there was a bonus candy week or something a prior year? Or maybe frequency/quantity of drops were more generous before?

Anyway, I appreciate the extra buckets. It's an awesome little bonus if you have the candy.
  12. myandria Item Storage

The Teekl Bucket Base item is on the seasonal vendor and lets you collect candy once a day, every day of the year. It's one of the most useful interactive base items in the game.

I still have Teekl buckets from last year and some candy as well.

A word of caution, though; I don't know what the rewards are like when you open a Teekl bucket after the seasonal is over so you may want to save extra Teekl buckets and collect the candy all year so you can open them next Halloween. Since the Teekl Buckets don't stack, you may want to make sure you dont have too many left over that will take up inventory space.
    • Like x 2
  13. Dystopy New Player

Yeah Idk, I haven't been able to log in at all since update. Even wiped and reinstalled fresh copy. Keeps Auto-Closing at launchpad open/updating files.
  14. Sir Shdw Level 30

From what I can tell the candy drops, on some length timer, from enemies (Open world and On Duty runs) and Collection nodes (Similar to Nth Metal and Capsules) as well as the candy dispensing Base Item you can purchase(Though expensive investment if you have other items to get from the various years still - Guaranteed feats vs loot chance speaks for itself). Plenty for the normal and bonus buckets as long as you're being active in one way or another.

Also keep in mind it only takes 150xp to open them.
    6x Assorted Candy /or/ 3x Unique Candies.
    Don't waste your candy folks! :eek:
    • Like x 1
  15. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

• Like x 1
  16. Sir Shdw Level 30

• Like x 1
  17. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

18. Sunwukong139 New Player

Message deleted again, and the devs wonder why switch players complain so much. If the "community manager" would ever say anything other than "tbd" or just simply delete messages and ACTUALLY answer our questions, we wouldn't be complaining. All we're asking for is simple answers like "When are we going to get the seasonal?" "Will we have the normal time allotted?" I know you've said normal duration, but that's way too vague, and in the past we have had shortened seasonal cause we didn't get on time in the first place.

And on the topic of this thread: The Teekl Buckets!
    With no seasonal live on our server we have NO bonus week to speak of, and in past post our "community" manager has stated that they don't delay bonus weeks. So are the switch players just to assume that we are NOT getting the bonus buckets? Highly doubtful that they will give us the bonus buckets alongside another bonus week
    • Like x 1
  19. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

It's just old information, it used to cost 50 spooky bites last year. But looks like it's been updated now.
    • Like x 1
  20. DubiousOP Active Player

For the Switch US server we have had a rough year, over half of our server has stopped playing. I have talked with several players that no longer play this game on the US/NS Server. They all say the reason they are no longer playing is the actions of the "community manager" during the release of episode 42, and the spring seasonal. With the Witching Hour being one of the favorite seasonals for our community, I truly worry for the future of our community.
    • Like x 2