[New DLC] electric orbital strike?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tolly, Oct 8, 2022.

1. Tolly Committed Player

Hi, I would like to know if the new DLC will allow to have an electric orbital strike?
  2. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

We already have 2 variations on the Zeus one.
    Sure it won't hurt to have new variants based on SHAZAM! but expect none for now.
    They rarely tease extra drops and you're just setting yourself up for disappointment when they don't have something you want.
  3. Tolly Committed Player

These are obtained with collections impossible to finish is that right, no?
  4. BatgirlS2 Level 30

One is a rare drop from Amazon time capsules. The other was a survival mode reward.
  5. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

No.
    Well one is impossible to obtain since it's from last SM and the other one is just an old rare drop in TC that you can buy on quarks on vendor.
  6. Eve YouTuber

I believe the Zeus Orbital is a rare drop, and I think you can get it from quarks vendor. P.S even if we did or didn't get any orbital with this episode, the Devs will never tell us before-hand.
  7. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Uhm, no. There are no collections in-game that reward orbitals, as far as I can tell. :oops:

One is Zeus' Heavenly Lightning Amulet, it is (or at least was) a rare drop from Amazon Time Capsules. You can get it for quarks from Booster Gold.
    The other is Source Lightning, it was a rare drop from Zeus (boss at rounds 10-20-30) in Survival Mode Season 2. You can try your luck in broker/trade for this one.
    • Like x 1