So this just happened :D

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

I am officially part of the cool kids club. I got the OG of the OGs Collectors Edition statue for my DC Comics collection <3 Was my holidays gift for myself lol
    • Like x 17
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

Welcome to the club.
    • Like x 3
  3. Irvynnge Loyal Player

tell me you're gonna take it out of the box & display it somewhere.
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

Yeah it will be on my library next to my other DCUO Statues :D
    • Like x 4
  5. Irvynnge Loyal Player

niiiice.
    • Like x 1
  6. inferno Loyal Player

Congrats. Nice to see a fellow collector get a grail.
    • Like x 2
  7. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Welcome to the club.

Got both the PS3 one and PC ones myself.

Had em signed by Kevin Conroy -Batman along with my Batman console and all the Arkham Series Collector’s Editions.

Display them with the rest of my DCUO merch which is a hobby I’ve been collecting for years. Any time I see something DCUO that I don’t have I make sure to get it for collection.
    • Like x 3
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Nice....Ebay or some back shelf find at 'ye ole comics book shoppe'?
    • Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

eBay, this is where I get most lucky with finding DCUO Merch lol
    • Like x 2
  10. Eve YouTuber

Do you have all the DCUO Statues? It's so hard to find anything nowadays even on eBay. and shipping prices are ARGH
    • Like x 2
  11. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Congrats :D It's always cool seeing DCUO memorabilia from this game.
    • Like x 1
  12. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Congrats on finding one, mine sits in my DCUO corner

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  13. Eve YouTuber

Omg this is so cool! Love the art too and the little figure of your character. You also have the disc which is pretty epic

I know right? I wish there was more but they haven't done any proper merch in years
    • Like x 3
  14. Eve YouTuber

Forgot to post here that I actually made a video on short notice because I got super hyped that I got the statue today. :) Was just on time for the return of my "DC Friday" videos. If you guys want to take a look>>

• Like x 2
  15. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

It's wild seeing it say "PS3" and "only on Playstation". Almost like a time capsule. I forget what it was, but I remember once looking for a good picture of something in Google images and somehow stumbling across a picture from an article about "Nightwing announced to be in DC Universe Online" and especially as a player that got here a bit late, so for me he's just kinda always been there, it was almost surreal to see and got me on a rabbit hole just looking at old promo pics and headlines.
    • Like x 2
  16. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Let it breathe baaaabbbyyy
    • Like x 1
  17. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Too lazy to look...but one of the Dev's livestreams had them cleaning out their closet. They were giving away a bunch of old statues, action figures, etc. like this.
    • Like x 1
  18. Eve YouTuber

Yeah I remember hearing about this. Wasn't around for this, but was able to snag Catwoman, & Wonder Woman from eBay (WW Cost me my soul lol), and my sister bought me Zatanna when she lived in the EU and found her at a shop. Now I have this statue, and planning to get the rest eventually. I think Joker will be my next one that i can afford currently xD

Also you lazyyy :p
    • Like x 2
  19. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Drives me crazy I don't have any and probably won't any time soon due to the rarity and prices. This game is such a major thing for me. I want some merch to represent this game that means so much to me, dammit!

My dad likes making custom figures for characters that don't have good ones or just aren't very obtainable for him for whatever reason and he's been trying to get me to try my hand at it because he really wants me to have a nice hobby like that. Maybe we oughta try to do some customs of my characters sometime. That sorta unofficially counts, right? Some of them would be pretty easy, too.
    • Like x 1
  20. beardrive Committed Player

• Like x 1