Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - October 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Eve YouTuber

Nah don't you know? We are not allowed to enjoy the game or like anything, we have to be super negative 24/7. lol
    • Like x 5
  2. Emoney Dedicated Player

For me, when I like stuff, I'm happily playing it in the game. I only come here to speak on the stuff that takes me outta the game. But even then, I have complimented the devs before. I actually liked the last new seasonal when others didnt.
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

Sorry I was being sarcastic. I believe the forums are a place for both negative and positive feedback. But the thing is the negative tries to drown the positive. People are allowed to say they like something as much as others allowed to say they don't. If people are always negative - how will the Devs know what they did good? Also, why would the Devs interact with people who are being non constructive and insulting others, which is also against the forum rules. If people want to share their opinion they should at least be mature about it if they want to be heard.
    • Like x 8
  4. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

IKR?! Really tiring how people seem to have forgotten that you don't only have the two extremes of either absolutely loving everything about a game and thinking it's absolutely perfect with no flaws or issues or absolutely hating everything about a game (yet still being here for some reason) and thinking it's entirely terrible with nothing good whatsoever. Guys.... it's ok to like something AND have aspects of it you don't like as much as others. But people seem to have decided nuance is just... not allowed. Ever.
    • Like x 5
  5. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Kinda was hoping for a neat Accessory instead, a Batman or Black Adam inspired one? We haven't gotten Accessories as 21 day stuff very much I guess the Blue Beatle one? Materials either. Kinda disappointed on this mushroom hat. Could've been a Halloween vendor item instead (and hopefully or not depending for 50 feat points).
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I totally disagree with you just because of your avatar. (j/k :D)
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

Leave Ivy alone!!! Lol
  8. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Damn, I guess even the cat's getting in on Ivy's and Catwoman's love/hate relationship
    • Like x 1
  9. Magnificent Loyal Player

Agreed. The problem is that it's a niche item. Only a very small subset will ever truly want it, much less use it. Each month I'm dismayed that the gear bonus we get for our being members is something many of us got long, long ago. Login style rewards for people subbing should be unique new styles, exclusive to members (to drive membership). Old styles should be eventually relegated to vendors instead of recycled as login rewards.
    • Like x 2
  10. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

Look, I like the hat, I like witchy stuff, but weird choice for 21st reward, the ghost accessory thing would’ve even been better as 21st day reward no?

Quality. Control.

My issue is still the styles that we get each month. I already have them. And I worked hard to get them.
    I’ve said this before but giving these styles in daily rewards renders them as drops useless.
    So the log in rewards are useless to me and when I get them as drops, they are useless.

Give us the “heart of the lion” or “hide of the ram” or whatever they are called. Give us old elite styles like enhanced mera or something. Give us old stuff from episodes that are harder to get into.

Or give us something new. That month was worth it.

Quality. (clap) Control. (clap)

Please.
  11. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

I didn’t expect the fate rewards to fall off this hard. It was great when we were getting monthly iconic pieces but man… u know if the ghost accessory was the 21st it would have been worth it…

Devs.. whats going on? Isnt there a DLC this month too? Why not tie it in?
  12. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I tried to check this out but just got the regular flirty emote. Is it specific to the Arkham Joker Legends Avatar in the straight jacket or something? Because I only got and tried it on the regular Joker one.
    • Like x 2
  13. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Yes Sadly its Exclusive to the Arkham Asylum Joker LPve Toon
    • Like x 1
  14. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Cool, thanks. I'll have to see if I can get it sometime.
  15. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Ok I got it but when I do the "flirty" emote it looks the same as the regular one everyone has.
  16. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Wow a Halloween hat. Seriously shouldn't this be a season reward in the vendor. i mean give us an epic helmet from a villain or cool chest piece. Very disappointed, it can't be hard to find new people to replace the old. There are many desingers out there. i truly hope this is not the end for our Universe.
    • Like x 1
  17. DOctorPooPoo New Player

[IMG]

I look at this hat and it reminds me of a Shee-ha character
  18. BriWi Well-Known Player

When did the Devs decide to swap out the blue enhanced reward armor for T1 Pve magic villain gear? I checked today and they have the Aegis of Azerath for the blue reward set instead of a blue version of Battle-Hawk armor.
  19. Eve YouTuber

This is intended