Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - October 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

DOCTOR FATE'S DAILY REWARDS

New month; new rewards! Each day you log in this month (before November1, 2022) unlocks rewards - from stabilizers and source marks to Fate and Destiny currencies.

This month's gear features the Enhanced Battlehawk Style, inspired by Hawkman and Hawkgirl.

Log in at least 21 days this month to claim your very own seasonally appropriate Pumpkin Shroom Witch Hat. Members only.

Remember, you can subscribe to membership at any time during the month to gain all of the member rewards you are eligible for.

So log in this October and have fun!

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  2. Eve YouTuber

I love, love LOVE this hat. I needed a WItch hat and I am sooo not lucky to drop the one from Halloween. Thank you! :3

p.s this stance on the female character tho! and what is the collar she has?
    • Like x 4
  3. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Pretty Sure that's the Drowned Chest Piece. It is Available
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

Ah you are right! So I am just curious about the stance now then
  5. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Could be the Flirty Joker Stance that ONLY the LPve Character has.
    • Like x 1
  6. Achikah All About That Base

That hat is so weird and awkward....

I LOVE it.

I wonder if you put the right chroma on it if it could look like a fungal growth with boils/pustules on it. Oh man, so stoked. Thank you!
    • Like x 2
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Never in a million years would I have thought the Witch Hat would be the 21 days reward. :eek:

I foolishly thought it would be some reward for the Halloween Seasonal.

Oh well. :oops:
    • Like x 2
  8. Emoney Dedicated Player

Ummm....
    This is DC Universe, why is the main reason for subbing a silly seasonal type item? Sure we get a few other small perks, but the main reason to sub was supposed to be an awesome exclusive item. To those that like it, cool. But, to me, I expect iconic or exceptionally cool items. We started out so great with stuff like the Nabu helmet, as well as the Peacemaker helmet....now this? It feels like you lack art designers and this was designed for the Halloween seasonal but pushed onto the daily reward because ya couldnt have something cool made in time. I dont even think I would buy this with Halloween currency. No disrespect intended, just pretty disappointed in this one, especially when I actually subbed for the first time since the Peacemaker month. This is a serious downturn in quality imo.
    • Like x 7
  9. UT Firefly Well-Known Player

well you are right 100% but tbh do it matter if we get the next batman item or some other random stuff? ...you siad it DC Universe but this dc game always just care about 10 chars or random stuff...idk as i started here years ago and saw name like mr freeze joker and all this guys i was thinking ...wait could this be the game you was waiting for the game were we get stuf from ALL our fav iconics?...mhm tbh i fell like they took just that things were they dont have to work mutch change it abit and say here the brand new item...
    • Like x 1
  10. Almighty New Player

This is bad!! Logging in everyday for the main reward to be a hat!! It’s sad
    • Like x 3
  11. myandria Item Storage

Hmm....

This is a surprise!:eek::(

Personally, I would rather grind for the spooky bites to buy this hat than to log in every day just to get it. I like the look of it; however, it's a bit of a deflator for a end of the month log in prize.

If the reward of the month "has" to be halloween themed, it could have been an oversized Teekl that can fit in the Mansion/League base (the version that grows big and protects Klarion in the 2 player operation in Justice League Dark: Pub Crawl) and it could interact with strangers as she normally does, but only growl and swipe a paw at them as she would be too big to pounce on guests (maybe...Teekl can be very mean though...)

Technically, it could have been a late "Batman Day" gift that we did not get this year.

If nothing could have been approved in time, perhaps a nice sized cache box could have been offered (stabilizers, Nth Metal, Replay Badges, Ally favor, Artifact XP or a combination of them all). I dont think many players would object to this idea.

Swing and a miss on this one, dev team! Ahh well, there is always next month.
    • Like x 4
  12. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

For me, the main reason for subbing isn't the day 21 item, no matter what it is. There's a few other things - extra Nth drops, extra character slots, DB cash, extra stabiliser fragments, for example - that rank far higher than a style item.

And I'd rather see something new and interesting, like the hat, rather than yet another iconic style I have no use for (Dr Fate, Peacemaker, Batman, Perpetua, Two-Face have all had styles drop as the day 21 reward), because I don't cosplay iconics. This is, of course, just my opinion.
    • Like x 2
  13. Emoney Dedicated Player

Totally, I completely understand. I respect other opinions. I know some will like it, just like some are like me.

My perspective is more based on precedent made by previous months. Theres been only a couple that werent iconic based, but were exceptional, like the aura and accessory.

This one, to me, just seems kinda cheap ya know?

I even like the idea of the Teekle above. Or could have been as obscure as a Calendar man item. Something iconic based on the Halloween season if they wanted to go that route. Even a new type of animated bat aura, material etc.

I'm not really saying the hat is horrible, just that I wouldnt ever buy it....and that it just seems like it belongs on the Holloween vendor for like 50 spooky bites.

But yeah, that's just my opinion, and you have yours, which is ok. I wont be that guy that gets on here and says you're wrong! We all have the right to our opinion. And, honestly, that's what the forums are for right?!?
    • Like x 2
  14. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Exactly.
  15. Mister Hando Active Player

This 21 daily reward is not worth it. In a seasonal event, I don't want to buy that and I don't want it free. If someone want this garbage, say me and I offer you.
    I only hope they need time for the next DLC and that's why they don't take time to think to a better 21 daily reward...
  16. Kaladin Well-Known Player

Change of focus here: This post announces enhanced battle hawk, but when I just collected today's it gave me aegis of azarath?? Its not collected because I since a screw up here.
  17. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Yeah it looks like it was put there by mistake, I posted a report in the bug section, tho it may not get fixed until after the weekend's over.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...r-is-aegis-of-azarath-not-battle-hawk.324902/
  18. The Fairy Well-Known Player

That is one boring style for a monthly membership. I'm here for superhero content. It wouldn't hurt to get a hat like that as gifts.
    • Like x 1
  19. Kaladin Well-Known Player

I did a deeper look, the battle-hawk style is on the member only side of the rewards, non-members get the other apparently. I saw no announcement of that, and I think this whole thing is just getting dumber and dumber.
  20. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I mentioned that in the report. Members are getting enhanced battle-hawk correctly, non-members aren't, and it should be for both.
    I believe it's just a mistake on their part.