DCUO Development Update - September 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Panderus, Sep 6, 2022.

1. Eve YouTuber

In their previous Development Update they stated they had to put it on hold due to being understaffed. So we could see this feature in the future.
    • Like x 2
  2. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

If you are referring to the "New System" in which was supposedly a form of cross-faction grouping, it just vanished without a trace.
    • Like x 2
  3. Kaladin Well-Known Player

Ok this new thing where going back into an old mission derps your stats down to level is just beyond stupid. The whole point of going back is to get feats that were hard to do at the time, and it being that much easier due to higher stats. I think as someone who has played since year one that has put a lot of money into membership and other costs, Ive earned the right to say this: Put it back to normal and get rid of this stupid stat derp when going back to do earlier content.
    • Like x 2
  4. Lumpy New Player

Amen! I just went to do an Arkham walk in and my 337cr was dropped to 88. UGH!
    I have no idea why these devs insist on taking the fun out of playing this game. It's idiotic.
    Honestly, who asked for this crap?
    One of the main reasons for being in a league was to get help from higher level players, leveling up doing raids and alerts.
    Some many leagues have gone the drain because none of the members are online anymore.
    I myself have been playing this game less and less these days.
    I'm currrently in the process of re-evaluating my finances and I'm not sure that I can justify paying for full membership since I hardly play anymore.

I just don't get the thinking of DCUO's devs.
    • Like x 1
  5. Jcal Dedicated Player

O. M. G.

[IMG]
  6. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

I played the game during a year, paying for the membership all months...this April, I bought all what I need with loyality coins, (some extra bank and inventary slots, some armories and a couple of things more), and I started to play without membership and probably is the best decision I ever made in this game, because as you said, I am playing less and less too, I have CR 414, arts maxed, the PvP is dead and the unfinished feats are because I not have enough people for help me, and I am tired to beg in LFG chat so I not have so many reasons to play, except for the weeklies, and playing without paying, I not force myself to play to not have that feeling of I am wasting the money if I only play 1 or 2 days per week....if devs are putting a minimal effort in the game, I not gonna put my money on his game anymore....
    • Like x 1