Was 2022 a good year for dcuo

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DuffleBagBoii, Sep 18, 2022.

1. Tolly Committed Player

I think this year clearly shows a studio at the end of its life and still hanging on as long as it can...
    • Like x 3
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

These past two years of the game's development has turned me more inactive than I ever been, with extended breaks of not playing at all. I've tried to come back this past year but every DLC that they have pushed out has shown severe lack in one way or another, with many other issues that has ruined the player experience.

I hope they can turn it around by the end of this year, if not I will vote with my wallet and slowly but surely start to forget about this game.
    • Like x 3
  3. GermanM Committed Player

The lack of devs haven't´s pass unnoticed, i am a returning player who, after a break of 5 years, did a lot of things in this year, i pass from 180 sp to almost 450sp in my two main toons. but from the perspective of players who have been here more time without hiatus, well, thing´s are not very good. they need find new dev´s fast, they need do a lot of thing´s to balance and improve the game so more people can come, i dont wanna see DCUO fall more, i want to believe this game will rise again.
    • Like x 4
  4. GermanM Committed Player

Really? i see they need 9 person´s in the website, how many did they need before?
  5. Eve YouTuber

There were like 15 before? There were art related job that got filled too. Just recently they posted Charon's Lead Designer position.
    • Like x 1
  6. GermanM Committed Player

Nice, that give me hope for the future, i really enjoy this game and i wanna play it a few year´s more.
    • Like x 2
  7. DarkMastery Active Player

I hope they can turn it around because this year feels like a wake after a long funeral. This game has and always have great potential it still hasn't reached its peek .
    • Like x 1