PvP Instances on Omnibus?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GhostsAndMagic, Sep 6, 2022.

1. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

I don't know if this is even feasible for the dev team but I think it would be cool if there was a weekly rotating PvP quickplay for the Omnibus.

I know that PvP isn't perfect but it's still fun, but queue times for 8v8, 5v5, 4v4, and 2v2 off peak hours are just abysmal.

This isn't even a "fix PvP" thread, I just want to play arenas or legends PvP but low player population makes it too difficult.
    • Like x 5
  2. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Sounds reasonable to me and would def make trying to get a round much easier and faster, even if it still would take a while. May even bring a slight bit of life back to it. Would have been quite the life saver back when I was trying to grind PVP to get the Expert Marksman back style to be able to give my character a big gun on his back (they ought make it into a weapon style as well) before it was added to Fate vendor upon the release of HOL lmao. Especially with the infuriating prices compared to how much currency you earn per round (I STG even if you won every single round ever it would still take absolutely forever).
  3. GermanM Committed Player

Im not a big fan of pvp, but yeah, that will help pvp players a lot, besides we could get the featĀ“s there using this.
    • Like x 1
  4. Reluctant Well-Known Player

I lost heart for pvp when I saw a hero and a villan working together to win ace chemicals.
  5. Proxystar #Perception

I actually think this is a great idea. :)
    • Like x 1