Does negative feedback effect future updates?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DuffleBagBoii, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Light Bender92 Well-Known Player

Yeah, him saying that's the rumor is wild to me because I remember back in the early days pretty much ALL of the popular DCUO YouTubers (you know, back when there was more than just a couple lol) almost exclusively played or posted pop content. I remember being able to random questions 8v8 and getting into them more quickly than a lot of raids. And I'm saying this as someone who has always been pretty indifferent towards pvp. I greatly prefer pve, but a lot of my friends loved it so id tag along. To say there wasn't an adequate population playing pvp back then is nuts lol. Nowadays I could hop on the game as soon as morning reset finishes, que up any 8v8, and stay on until the next reset and it STILL wouldn't pop lol.
    • Like x 1
  2. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

But that's the thing.. FEATS are tied to PVP.. if PVP is not going to be maintained enough to keep a healthy population to play it, then how do you guys expect us to complete the PVP feats????

Anyone??? Are the devs going to distribute all of those feats within PVP??? There isn't enough population to queue up for things, especially 4s and 5v5.. What is the solution.. Those PVP Feats are DIRECTLY tied into our characters progression.. So now, everyone who was able to obtain those PVP feats/SP, are at an advantage vs those who are still trying get those feats/SP...
  3. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Idea: Create a new currency that you get along with the old PvP currency and a new vendor. This vendor would sell you the rarest collection piece from the time capsules starting with Flaming Phoenix Feather. After you collected that, it would only then let you buy the next rare piece form the next time capsule , etc., etc... So there would be progression on what you'd be able to get. Only collection pieces for items already in the Quarks vendor would be available.

The higher the number of players in an instance, the higher the amount of currency you would get.

So now you're thinking, "Hold on...what if I don't have the rest of the pieces?"
    Simple: Those extra pieces would randomly drop from the instances.

If you already have them then it's simple enough to sell them on the broker. On the oldest time capsules what were common pieces may go for big bucks now. This could be another way to take a ton of money out of the game via broker fees.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No. We don't need anymore new currencies.
    • Like x 1
  5. GermanM Committed Player

Agree, in **** a few less will be nice.